17. Memories

Jin put in the CD he had recorded over the course of time between Christmas and the day J-Hope and I turned older. I was excited to see all the memories he caught. I was also nervous to see which memories he had been recording without us knowing.

Once it began playing, it began with a video of New Year's Eve.

"So Jikyo, what kind of alcohol do you drink?" V asked, gesturing to a small table with different wines on it.

"Uh, I'm not old enough to drink yet, and neither is Jungkook." I shook my head at him.

"What's it gonna hurt? You'll be 21 in two months." V reasoned.

"Okay, whatever. If we get in trouble, or Jungkook gets sick or hurt, you're taking care of it." I pointed to him.

He pouted, "Okay, jeez, Mom."

Then J-Hope turned and yelled to Jungkook, "Jungkook, she said you can drink!"

Suga then glanced at me, then to Jimin, "You owe me 10,000 won."

Jimin scoffed, taking money out of his pocket, then leaned across the couch and handed it to Yoongi.

"Wait, what?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"Jimin bet that you wouldn't drink or let Jungkook drink because your apparently a stick in the mud." Suga explained, "I claimed you'd give in."

"I am so not a stick in the mud." I frowned at Jimin, turning to V. "Pour me some wine."

Jimin stood up from his seat, taunting me, "Ooo, Ji's breaking the law!"

I glared, taking the glass cup from Taehyung. Looking directly into Jimin's eyes, I took a large swig, which just so happened to burn my throat. V and J-Hope snickered from behind me.

"Ah, what the hell did I just drink?" I partially screamed.

Namjoon got up from his seat, picked up the bottle and inspected it. "White Vodka."

I instantly turned to V and punched his shoulder, "I just took a huge swig of vodka, and you didn't stop me? I'm gonna die!"

"You're not gonna freaking die, Jikyo." Jungkook laughed at me, "Don't think about it too much or you'll hurt your heart."

I began to laugh at it, remembering that conversation and the feelings I went through while it happened.

"Anyone else realizing that Jimin used to tease Jikyo all the time?" J-Hope suddenly said. "How long did you like her if you've been acting like an idiot around her since New Year's."

"Well, it was kind of around New Year's that I decided I liked her." Jimin shrugged.

I was confused by that. He gave me a song on CHRISTMAS. Wouldn't he have liked me back then? No, now isn't the time to question.

"Jikyo, how long did you like Jimin?" Namjoon decided to ask.

"Not even lying to you guys, but I've had a tiny crush on him since around Christmas time."

"Wow!" All the boys were cheering and being dumb, and Jimin just cuddled up to my side more as the next video played.

"Jikyo! Slow down with the alcohol. If you're underage, I'd like for you to at least be normal about it." Wei said, taking a wine glass out of my hand.

"Stop it, Mom!" I sassed with a kidding tone, "I'm a big girl."

"Are you sure?" Suga laughed, walking passed me. On his way by, he pushed me back onto the couch.