14. Final peace

I stood there, staring at Jimin as he gazed back, a confused yet seemingly relieved appearance on his face. I began to panic, unsure whether he heard me say that I liked him, or if he heard us in the hallway and figured out Wei kissed me. I didn't know which was worse.

"Are you okay? Did anyone try to rape you?" He asked as he took my purse and slid it to the couch and gently led me to the couch as well.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said with a questioning tone. "What's with you actually giving a shit?"

"Is it a sin for me to care about my roommate and friend?" That actually frightened me.

"Uhm, at what point did we become friends?" I questioned.

After I said those words, he sighed and gave in. "I guess I should probably stop pretending."

"Pretending what?" Once I asked him, I realized that he had heard us in the hallway and was trying to act like he didn't.

"I was eavesdropping on you and Wei." He admitted. I didn't think he was eavesdropping, just that he accidentally heard.

"What did you hear?" I played partially dumb, hoping I wouldn't give information he didn't yet know.

"I heard him apologize for the kiss at Dairy Queen, then it got silent, then you asked why he did that, and he said he liked you." Jimin stopped speaking after that.

"Did you hear anything else?" I mumbled, mentally praying he didn't.

"I also heard you tell him you didn't see him that way, because you like me." The last words basically came out as a whisper. He looked down at the couch.

"About that..." I started. He stopped me automatically.

"You like me? Or was that just an excuse?" He interrupted.

I could lie and tell him it was an excuse to get away from Wei, but it honestly wasn't an excuse at all. I did like Jimin, a lot. I wouldn't lie to Wei about it.

"I do like you." I half whispered. Something clicked in me that just activated some amount of confidence that I just didn't care what he thought anymore. I didn't have much time, like I said before. If I was going to die soon, why not just do what I want?

"Oh, I-" I nearly threw a pillow at Jungkook when he stormed in the living room, followed by the others.

"Jikyo! You're home!" J-Hope shouted, running to tackle me in a hug, of course avoiding my leg.

"What all did you do tonight?" V asked, "Did anyone try to rape you?"

"No, but Wei kissed her twice." Jimin ratted us out.

J-Hope put his hands on his hips in a disappointed way. "I thought we said no kissing any boys."

"Clam yourself, Umma." I joked, "The first one was an accident. We were playing that game where you pass a paper between your mouths and Wei and I accidentally dropped the paper."

"And the second time?" Jungkook waited for an answer very impatiently.

"He kissed me in the hallway." I tried to act cool, but I knew there would be a blow up.

"On purpose?" Namjoon asked the obvious.

"No, he fucking tripped into her and kissed her." Jin answered sarcastically.

I didn't think the boys would be so upset. I thought of it as a big deal, but I didn't think they would.

"Anything else?" V kept the pressure off of me as they all sat on the couches.