24. Unexpected solutions

I didn't change my clothes. I still wore Jin's shirt and his mother's pants. They were only more proof.

The boys, all 16 of them, were wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Yesterday wore us all out too much to change our clothes for the planned events of today.

"Kyo? You want me to call the cops now?" Suga looked sincere. For once, he didn't have a sarcastic comment to make.

"You should probably call them now." Jungkook added his input. "Jin's probably going to start heading here soon."

"Well no shit." Suga then commented. There it was.

Suga walked off, presumably to call the cops. I continued thinking over my plan, waiting for the cops to arrive so I could finally feel safe.

He placed his phone in his pocket and announced, "I just called the cops, but I didn't include why they needed to come. I'll leave that up to Jikyo."

We all continued to sit there, just waiting for the knock that would end all of it. I started to wonder... What would I do with my life after all of this? Was I just going to continue living with these guys? Would I get a job? Would Jimin and I get married, or have children, or move out?

By the time the cops got there, I had dropped the subject from my mind. I decided to think about that later. There was something more important going on.

(A/N: lol since I'm an idiot, Officer Choi will be played by Eric Nam if you were wondering)

One cop with a nametag that said, 'Choi', entered first. I greeted him, trying to make my urgency obvious. He could tell, because he asked me, "What's the crime?"

"I need you all to follow me to a certain address. It'll be hard to explain all of the crimes at once."

"There's mutliple?" He seemed startled. He brought is walkie-talkie up to his lips and said, "We're changing locations. Follow car number 2."

Once we watched him announce the situation, he turned back to me and asked, "Does this have to do with your torn up jaw? I think you should get that fixed soon."

"I'll get it fixed as soon as this is over." I informed him, "I can lead you to the house where the criminals are."

"There's more than one criminal?" He was once more surprised. Again, he spoke into his walkie-talkie. "I'll need some backup with the suspects. There are..." He looked over to me, waiting for a count of how many criminals there were. I held up three fingers, and he added, "3 offenders to take into custody. We roll out in approximately 1 minute."

After saying that, we got the hint to start heading for the cars. On the way down, he questioned if any of us wanted to change our clothes, meaning those of us who were leaving in our pajamas, but we turned down the offer, seeing the mission to rid of Jin and his family as a more important thing to do.

Once we got to the parking lot, I counted that there were 3 police cars. Officer Choi told me to follow him to his assigned vehicle, which I saw was car number 2. He directed me to ride in the passenger seat, and all other followers, meaning all of the boys, would need to find their own transportation. They ended up filling two vans.

Officer Choi started his car, and I showed him which first turn to take. I wasn't nervous at this point. My plan couldn't fail.

*

Once we finally reached that damn gas station located near the hell hole known as the Kim house, I pointed up to the house on top of the small hill. He parked his car at the end of the driveway, wanting to be nonchalant about the whole thing. All of his cop friends followed his lead and parked behind him. Following the cops were two familiar vans, filled with my friends, the boys I considered family.