8. Hide and seek

It was January 14th, two weeks after the New Years party, it was still awkward. After Jimin kissed me, he stopped talking to me, and basically everyone. It was so weird. One second, he was kissing me, then all of a sudden, he just went back to his immature, ruthless self from 12th grade.

I wanted to beat the boy for his bullshit. It hurt my feelings. You can't do that to someone.

Jimin's silence was noticed by more than just me. Jungkook and J-Hope, also known as my main friends in the group of idiots, noticed his odd behavior as well.

We were about half way through a comedy movie, and it was 12:30. The sun was shining normally, signaling a rather boring day ahead of us since usually the boring weather made us boring ourselves. But that's only what I thought.

A line in the movie made us all laugh in sync, but once Jimin saw me giggling along with the rest of them, he stopped.

With that, I had had enough.

"Park Jimin, what the hell is your problem?"

Just like when Krystal had shown up, I showed no fear.

"You're my problem!" He said, crossing his arms in a pissed off manner.

"Oh, and what did I do this time?"

"It's not something you did, it's just you!" He growled, "I hate you! One second you're cool and shit, then I suddenly feel the need to just kick you out. It's unbearable, the way you just make me so fucking frustrated. I hate you so much that I'm willing to leave my own group if you're here!"

I squinted my eyes with confusion, "I frustrate you for no reason?"

"Yea, basically," he said, snarling.

I stood up, rising to my feet, "Sorry you feel that way. I can't make you uncomfortable with your group. I'll leave."

I wasn't serious. I knew J-Hope wouldn't let me leave. But I wanted Jimin to feel bad for acting so rude. I swear, he was nothing but rude, with his mood swings and his bullshit.

"Jikyo, you know damn well we're not letting you leave." J-Hope said, just as I predicted.

Before I had a chance to respond, Jimin shouted. "I know exactly why I hate you!"

I grinned innocently, "Please enlighten me."

"It's because I kissed you at the party two weeks ago, and you haven't said anything since! That's exactly why! Because you stopped talking to me after the kiss!"

I nearly back handed him for saying that to me. He was trying to blame me because we stopped talking. He had tons of explaining to do to me, but yet ignored me completely.

"Don't you pin that on me! You're the one who kissed me, need I remind you!"

I began to wonder why no one else stepped in to stop our argument. All 6 boys were basically listening to us shout.

"So?! I thought you were mad at me, so I stopped talking too. And when you didn't say anything two weeks later, I decided I hated you for being such a fucking bitch about it."

"It's not my fault you kissed me out of nowhere! God, I just found out a week ago from a song that you liked me!" I accused him, "You know you could've elaborated about the song a little, maybe told me that you liked me for however long."

With that, the room got more silent than I had every heard.

"Fuck you, I'm gonna go get the mail." I quickly sped out the door, 100% sure that someone would try to stop me, even though I didn't want them to.