25. Final Chapter

I placed the last of my stuff into the trunk of the taxi, informing the driver that I was going to need a minute to say goodbye to my friends. He was very nice and accepted that, telling me to take my time.

I stepped back onto the sidewalk, sighing as the last of the 16 boys exited the building. Namjoon was holding Kyojin in his arms, giving me an assuring feeling that he and Jimin would be able to handle her for the next few years.

I'd be home on weekends to check up on her, and I could also video chat through the laptop I had bought with my money I just recently got paid back. Everything would be okay here. I knew the boys would be much calmer without me there, especially now that there was a baby.

It was the 14th of March, only 5 days after the shared birthday of my dumb grandpa, Suga, and my adopted daughter, Kyojin. I was amazed on how coincidental he'd birth had been. J-Hope had even pointed it out that he and I shared a birthday, and then Suga and Kyojin did as well.

We has just finished moving the rooms around last night. Jimin decided to share with Yoongi, and Jungkook moved over to share with Namjoon. Kyojin was going to take Jimin and I's room, sleeping in a crib I funded with the load of money.

Everything was perfect here now. I had received a call from Jin in prison. He was crying and apologizing on repeat about everything, and I kept telling him I knew he didn't want to hurt me, and I wasn't mad at him much at all, but I despised his parents. He had told me, "I hate them too, I understand."

In the end, the judge agreed with my request. Jin's parents were sentenced to 8 years, and Jin had only received 3. They decided that since his parents not only raped me, but has threatened Jin to either kill or be killed, they added more time to their sentence. They decided that Jin was truly an innocent boy who didn't want to do any of what he did, so he only has to sit his time, then he was free (with the exception of probation).

Jin would be out by the time I finished college. In the end, I applied for a detective type of course, which would take three years to complete, if I didn't fail any classes or anything of course. My plan was to join the Seoul Police Force after finishing-

"Jikyo, will you stop thinking and hug me?" My thought bubble was popped after Wei's voice rang out. I snapped to reality, looking around at the expectant boys.

"Sorry."

One by one, I hugged the ten boys, the one's I met most recently. It was really hard hugging Wei and Wooshin, considering our past of 'knowing' each other since high school.

"We need to go. We're sorry to leave so suddenly, but... I have no reasoning, you just need alone time with the boys." Kogyeol then started running away, to the back parking lot. The rest of them waved to me and followed the idiot.

Kogyeol was really an idiot.

I then walked to V first, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I remembered that I packed the picture of us that he printed from Facebook and framed for me for Christmas. I was so excited to set it down on my nightstand, and see it tere everyday for the next three years.

"Jikyo, don't let anyone bully you. If they do, call me. I'll bring my bat." He joked, though I'm sure he would defend me if that would happen.

"Will do, Taehyung Oppa." I chuckled, stepping to the right.

I was now in front of Hoseok. I recalled the day he found me and he and Suga pretended to cry so I would stay for dinner. I remembered him doing laps around the kitchen when he declared I was moving in. Still, it was strange because I never understood why he was so accepting of me right off the bat.

"I agree with my boyfriend, Jikyo. If anyone gives you issues, you let us know." As he spoke, his voice shook. I could see tears forming, and out of instinct, I brought him in for a hug, which only made him actually start crying. Hearing his so distraught neary brought tears to my own eyes, but I had to stay strong.