Chapter 19

A/N: Don't hate me, but I'm skipping to when Dani's 5 months. You'll see why :) love you ❤

------------------------------------

*5 Months Later*

Dani's p.o.v:

Summer was almost over and school would starting up again next month. I was taking online classes cause it starting to get a little hard to move around or I'm just lazy. I am now living in my new house with Luke. I moved out right half the wedding. My parents still don't know, I move out before I started to show and I don't see them that much anyway. Calum moved out over the summer with Ashton and Michael into apartment 5 minutes away from my house. Calum said he's moving out after the baby's born, which I don't know why. Luke and I told he live here.

Right now, I'm just laying on couch eating pickles and chocolate. Don't ask, this baby has weird craving. Luke was out food shopping, I wanted to go with him, but he wouldn't let me. So here I am eating weird and watching a Once Upon A Time marathon on Netflix.

"Hey Bab- What are you eating?" I looked over to the front door and Calum was looked at me confused and disgusted written all over his face.

"I'm sorry, this baby craves weird food" I said putting my food on the coffee table. Calum came over and sat next to me and kissed my lips. Then started laughing.

"You taste like pickles and chocolate" I started giggling and kissing him again.

I forget to mention, Calum and I are dating now. Our parents know about it and are surprisingly okay with it.

"Sooo, how's our little girl doing?" Calum asked, putting his hand on my stomach. He's always calls the baby boy or girl. We don't know the gender yet so he switches off every day.

"Good, just always hungry" I said, placing my hand over his.

"What about you, baby?"

"I'm good too, just hungry" He started laughing.

"When will we feel her kicking?" Calum started drawing circles on my belly.

"Not for a while, Cal" I shook my head. I turned back to the TV just in time for my favorite part, when Rumpelstiltskin's father transforms into Peter Pan. Season 3 is my favorite, I know Peter Pan is supposed to be evil in the show, but he'll always be my favorite Disney character evil or not and that Emma and Hook finally kiss. "Isn't Robbie Kay so hot?"

"Not as hot as me right" Calum said, smirking at me. I just looked at him.

"Sure whatever you say" I murmured going back to the show.

"Babe, can we do something?" Calum whined.

"Like what?" I asked, pausing the show.

"What can pregnant women do?"

"Nothing" I said straight to the point.

"You're no fun" He said cuddling up to me. He looked so cute, with his big brown eyes looking up at me and him pouting.

"Sorry, Calum. Just have to wait 4 more months until the baby's out and we can do whatever you want" I told him, kissing the top of his head.

"I have a few ideas" I saw him smirking.

"None that involve sex" I said sternly and he groaned.

------------------------------------

I was laying on my bed as Calum talked to my stomach. It was the cutest thing ever. I just can't wait for the baby to come out, I've been getting really excited lately and I can tell Calum is too.