Chapter 22

Calum's p.o.v:

The doctor finally came in after hours of waiting. I just want to get this over with. "Okay, get ready to push and you might want to hold his hand" She did and she squeezed my hand tightly as she started to push.

"You're doing great" I told her.

"SHUT UP, CALUM!" She screamed at me. Note to self: Don't say a word.

"Another push" She pushed again and again until we heard crying. "It's a girl" A girl, my little princess. I smiled as they took her to clean her off. "Okay, you ready to push again" my eyes widen.

"What?!" Dani and I both yelled.

"You know you're having twins right" She asked us.

"This is why we don't wait to know what the baby is going to be!" Dani yelled, grabbed my shirt. "So I have to go through that again?"

"I'm afraid so, sweetie. Now I need you so start pushing again" Dani grabbed my now bruise hand and repeated what she did before. She finally let go of my hand. "It's a boy" I have a son and a daughter.

A nurse came back in with both babies. "Which one would you like to hold?" She asked, I picked up my little girl and held her in my arms. The nurse handed our son to Dani. I came over and sat down next to her.

"Could you send in our friends?" I asked, she nodded walked out of the room. In just a few seconds they came in.

"Can we see the baby?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, you can them" I said.

"Them?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, as in more than one" Dani said back.

"You had twin, Dan" Luke came over to her.

"Yup, a boy and a girl" She said, looking down at our little boy, who for the time opened his eyes. "He has Calum's big eyes"

"What are their names?" Ashton asked. I looked at Dani and she looked at me.

"What's her name Cal?" Dani asked.

I looked down at our little angel and she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger. "Emma"

"Emma Hood, nice" Michael said. "What about him?"

Dani looked up from our son to me and smiled, then to Luke. "Luke"

"Really?" Luke asked. We nodded our heads. "Dani that mean so much to me" He hugged her, but cautiously not to hurt the baby.

"You mean a lot to me, why wouldn't I" Dani told him. "You want to hold little Lukey" Luke nodded his head and held him in his arms and smiled.

"We called your parents by the way?" Luke said and our eyes widen. We never told them.

"Guess we have to tell them now" I said.

"My mom is going to flip and I don't know what my dad is going to do" Dani started to panic.

"It's going to be okay, just don't panic" I told her, trying to calm her down, which seem to be working a little. As soon as I said that our parents and Dani's dad came into the room and gave us all a confuse looks.

"What's going on?" Her Mom asked.

"Please don't be mad, but I got Dani pregnant" I told her.

"Calum, why would do you something like that?" My Dad asked.

"I didn't mean too, but I'm happy I did. I got two little angels that I love so much" I smiled down at Emma. She opened her month and yawned, so precious.