Chapter 18

Dani's p.o.v:

I'm planning on telling Luke tomorrow. I'm going over the house anyway to help him with what we are putting in the living room. My mom was dropping me off on her way to work, I wish she would drive slower. I'm afraid of what his reacting going to be. I mean will he not let us live together. What if the baby isn't his and I don't want to think about it. I don't want to tell my parents yet. Luckily, I'm not showing anything right now.

My mom just dropped me off and drove way. I slowly made my way to the front door. I took my key out and unlocked it. I walked inside and found Luke in the kitchen, he looked up at me and smiled when I walked in. "Hey, so question. Since my room is blue, should my bathroom be painted blue or a different color?" He asked.

"Whatever you want" I said, placing my bag on the counter next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, my rooms going to be black and pink. And I'm doing my bathroom blue"

"Of course" He smiled and took his lap top out "So you want to go online and look up furniture and stuff. Cause my mom told me about-"

"Luke?!" I finally said, cutting him off. Just tell him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I know what happen at the party last Saturday"

"You do? Well tell me, who told you?"

"Um, Ashton did. He said that I guess we were drunk and we ended up, you know. Having sex" I looked down at my hands on the counter, not daring to look up at him.

"Dani" I heard his voice crack. "I'm-I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say"

"That not all, then we came back down stair. Drank some more and-"

"Don't tell me we did it again?" He asked, he's crying, but I can't look up.

"No, you left to go to the bathroom or something. And as soon as you were gone Calum uh took me back upstairs"

"No, no, nononono" I looked up at him and hands were in his face. "I-I can't. I don't. I can't believe he would"

"Luke?" I reached over and touch his arm, making him remove his hands from his face.

"What? Is there some even worse than what you just told me?" I nodded "Then what is it?"

I did what I did with Ashton and took the plastic bag out of my bag and slide it over to him. He took one look at it, backed away, and started running his hands through his hair. Tears were going down his face. Mumbling 'Oh My God' over and over again.

"Is this real?" He asked after a while. I nodded. "So you're telling me, that you could be having mine or Calum's child?" I nodded again. Luke walked around the counter and brought me into a hug. That's when I starting crying too. "I am so so so sorry, Dani. This should have never happened" He started hugging me tighter. "What far along are you?"

"A week" I answered. He let go, took my hand and started making his way out of the house. "Where are we going?" I asked, when we stopped at his car.

"The hospital, I want to be tested. You only need one of us, if I come out negative. We know who's that baby is" I ran to the other side and got in. We made our way there.

"And what if you're not, would we still live together?" He looked at me for second and then back at the rode.

"Of course we would. I wouldn't do that to you. It's our house and now that baby's. Whatever happens nothing changing our plans. We're in this together, Dan" He reached over and grabbed me hand.