Chapter 10: Bridge of Wave

XXX Wave Bridge XXX

As the remaining members of Team 11, Naruto, and Inu arrived on the bridge, they came to face the site of unconscious workers and heavy mist. Uzu narrowed his eyes and nodded to Inu. Zabuza walked out with the hunter-nin at his side.

He grinned before nodding, "Haku, take care of those genin quickly."

"Sakura protect Tazuna, Sasuke and Naruto handle Zabuza's partner." Uzu glared while Inu ran through hand seals, "Fire Release: Fireball Technique"

Zabuza prepared a water jutsu while Haku ran toward the fireball.

Uzu saw this and ran through hand seals, "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough."

Uzu said before blowing wind-chakra infused air, enhancing the fireball. Haku's eyes narrowed behind his mask before, flipping over the bridge, after smoke covered it from the water jutsu and fireball.  Zabuza smirked before swinging his sword, only to be blocked by two tanto. He looked up and frowned seeing two heads of gravity-defying hair.

Uzu glared at Inu and pouted, "Why do you get dad's saber?!"

Inu smirked behind his mask before kicking Zabuza backwards.

"Let's go." Inu said before he and Uzu rushed forward.

Zabuza readjusted himself and moved his sword to block a kick from Uzu. He followed it by kicking the blade down, sinking it into the bridge. Zabuza tried to remove the sword but was interrupted. Both brothers synced their attacks by performing a leg sweep and a kick to the face.

XXX Team 11 XXX

Sasuke stood with Sakura in shock as they watched their superiors fight.

'This is a fight between jounin. I just must get Inu to teach me.' Sasuke thought before glancing at Naruto.

Said person was creating shadows to hold off the Haku. She was eliminating them one by one with needles. Naruto struggled to keep up before the ended in a stand still. Haku raised one hand and flashed through several hand seals.

Sakura gasped while Sasuke raised an eyebrow before whispering, "Sakura. Make sure if we fail you don't let them get Tazuna?"

Sakura swooned, "You got it. Sasuke."

Sasuke's turned back to see a mirror of ice and Naruto struggling to stand. He raced in to save the idiot.

XXX Battle w/ Zabuza XXX

Zabuza summoned a water clone, which swung its sword at Uzu, before running through hand seals, "Water Release: Water Shark Bomb Technique!"

A shark made of water formed before Zabuza thrust his hand forward. It would give him time to remove his sword.

The shark flew towards Inu before he ran through more hand seals, "Water Release: Trumpet."

A jet of water rushed at Inu who dodged it in time. Zabuza ripped his sword out the ground before swinging it at Inu. Uzu appeared next to his brother before they blocked the sword.

"Your are slacking, Zabuza." Inu said and adjusted his mask.

'Please be okay.' Uzu thought before jumping away from Zabuza.

XXX Meanwhile XXX

As Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku, a random senbon flew at Tazuna. Sakura yelped and threw a kunai, blocking the senbon. Haku jumped between mirrors and spun in the air throwing more senbon into the two genin. Sasuke nodded at Naruto before flashing through hand seals and throwing kunai w/ balls attached towards the nin.

"Fire Release: Fireball Technique!"

A fireball flew towards the nin, concealing the kunais. Upon impact with the heat, the ball exploded into a cloud of ash, dust, rock, and smoke. Sasuke nodded to Naruto before dashing into the smoke to take out the ninja.

"Multiple Shadow Clone Technique!" Naruto yelled as two dozen clones blended into the smoke and transformed into rocks.

"It's over." Haku informed his opponents as he flew into the smoke while throwing senbon.

Hitting the ground, the air cleared out the smoke to show Naruto standing in front of Sasuke. He was breathing heavily before he raised his hand. Haku's eyes widened as he was ambushed by multiple clones before two managed to land a strike on his mask. Naruto's clones yelled in anger before punch Haku through the mirror and breaking the mask.

The shards fell to the ground before Naruto's eyes widened, "It's you."