Extra Chapter 1

Extra Chapter 1: End of Naruto

Senpu held in tears as he received news that Sasuke had defected from the village. Tsunade, his Hokage, informed him once he woke. He was already an emotional wreck.

That battle with the First Hokage had almost caused him to die if not for the Third coming to save him. He was informed of the death of the Hokage before he got the news about Sasuke.

Then, he was informed that his brother and the rest of his class were sent after him. He glared at Tsunade who looked down, not wanting to meet the eyes of the newly chunin.

"I'm going," Senpu said monotonously and stood up, getting dressed. Tsunade disagreed and moved in front of the door.

"If you want to leave, you'll have to move me." Tsunade cracked her knuckles before she saw Senpu's eyes widen. Suddenly, she was pushed back by an invisible force along with the door and part of the wall.

Multiple ANBU appeared next to Tsunade, ready to attack whoever just assaulted their Hokage. Senpu walked out the smoke left over and pulled on his coat.

His tails that were attached glowed red before extending to his body length. They waved behind him and Tsunade could only watch as Senpu disappeared.

Choji vs Jirobo

Choji tried to catch his breath when he felt dark chakra coming behind him. Both he and Jirobo saw Senpu land on the ground, leaving web cracks, before jumping off again.

Neji vs Kidomaru

Kidomaru shot another arrow at Neji which was blocked like all the others. As both combatants were trying to figure out a way to defeat the other, Senpu landed between them.

Neji's eyes widened at seeing the way Senpu's chakra was shaped like the Nine-tailed Fox. Kidomaru jumped slightly at the chakra before it was gone as soon as it came along with Senpu.

Kiba and Akamaru vs Sakon and Ukon/ Shikamaru vs Tayuya

Kiba smirked as he just landed another tag team combo with Akamaru and was preparing for another when Senpu came. Sakon and Ukon growled and activated their Curse Seal to Level Two.

Shikamaru frowned as he couldn't figure out how to beat Tayuya. Luckily, when Senpu arrived, it distracted her long enough for him to use his Shadow Imitation Technique on her summons.

Both Shikamaru and Kiba saw the tears on Senpu's face right before he disappeared leaving web cracks. They hoped that Naruto and Senpu would be able to save Sasuke and bring him back.

Rock Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro

Naruto stood with wide eyes as Sasuke began running further to the border of the Land of Fire. He wouldn't let his best friend get away from him so easily.

"Sasuke!" Naruto screamed and began running after him. Kimimaro dashed at Naruto to kill him when he was kicked into a tree by someone.

Naruto frowned and looked to see Senpu standing where Kimimaro was supposed to be. Lee appeared next to him in a fighting position, telling him and Senpu to go save Sasuke.

Naruto nodded and gave a thumbs up to Lee before continuing his pursuit of Sasuke followed by Senpu. As he looked at his older brother, Naruto frowned as Senpu didn't appear his normal self.

Valley of End

He would have to convince Senpu to let him handle Sasuke alone. It may be more difficult than anticipated if Senpu didn't calm down by the time they reached the Uchiha.