Chapter 2

Petra's POV

"I couldn't take this anymore! Jesse's too emotional. I must help him to move on. But his heart is so very stubborn! What should I do?! Think, Petra, Think!" As I panicked in my mind while walking around like an idiot. "I must make him happy. His friends are being classified B as in brat. Instead of making him happy, they are just keep forcing him to just move on like nothing happened!" While I am talking to my mind I could feel people starring at me. So, I went to another place that has no people around.

Though

What makes him happy?

In that moment I knew that I still dont know him this much. I haven't ask about what makes him happy. I had stopped walking back and forth and sat down to a bench.

"I am such an idiot. I am such a bad friend! Why I did not ask this kind of stuffs!? Now I cant ask him! He'll interrogate-- Wait, I am thinking this all wrong. Why ask Jesse if Olivia and Axel were here?" I abruptly stand and start running and finding Ellegaard 2.0 or Magnus 2.0 (A.K.A Olivia and Axel)

I could feel the extreme pulse of my heart..It's really fast. This is where I knew I deeply care about Jesse.. He is important to me. He had saved me so, I am doing my best payback for him.. It's a big thank you gift for him..

I've been running and finding for 20 minutes yet, no signs of Olivia neither Axel being present. Until, I bumped into someone and I fell to the ground.

"Oh gosh! Petra, I am really sorry!" It was Olivia I had bumped to! Thanks dumb self for being dumb! "No need to be sorry, Olivia. After all, I am not looking at the way. And also, I need to talk to you.". "Really? Is it that serious?". "50% yes and no. It is something to deal with Jesse." I said while my voice is getting weak. "About Jesse? You mean his stubborn immovable mind?" I was shocked when she said that. "Olivia, Jesse's been through a lot! And we all know it. We cant just let him move on like nothing happened! I am gonna talk about what makes him happy okay? I dont want to do some gossiping." I said as I felt my heart clenched. Olivia sighed and starts to talk about it.

"Okay, it's really hard to make Jesse laugh or smile or any possitive feelings due to the events that recently happened. Mostly because of Reuben passed away while fighting the Wither Storm. Whatever me and Axel do, he'll just submit his poker face to both of us." she sighed as a sign of disappointment.

"But..."

"He did tell me that there's one person makes him happy."

I felt my heart's pulse is faster than before.

"Who is it?" I asked worriedly.

"That's the thing that I dont know. Whatever I ask, he will ignore to answer it. Maybe you can ask him." As she finished her sentence, I felt that, my cheeks heated up. I am too flipping embarrassed to ask him! After that one scene that I am trying to snap him out...

"Hey Petra, you're blushing. Dont tell me you have a crush on-" I put my hand on to her mouth. My blush is getting deeper "Sh-shut up! Th-th-that's none of y-your business!" I stuttered. She took of my hand and laughed.

It's true though...

I do have a crush on him...

Since when we jumped off to the bridge and our eyes met to each other...

My heart is melting when I remember all those memories with him... I didn't know that I smiled until Olivia pointed it out.

"AHA! You're smiling! This means, you have a crush on him!" As she said energetically, I sighed. "J-Just dont tell to anyone who knew me and Jesse. This will build such rumors.." she nodded in agreement.