Chapter 5

Petra's POV

"I LOVE YOU THAN ANYONE ELSE PETRA!"

"Did I heard that one correctly??"

I went crazy on my mind. I was happy that he loves me. I am shock about his childish confession. At the same time, I cant speak.

To be honest..

I wanted to say

'I love you too'

But I am a coward when it comes to romance..

"What now, Petra? Are you happy to know how do I feel about you?" As he lowered his tone. All I wanted to say is 'I never knew that you also love me'. But, I wasn't like that to anyone. My voice is not activating when I try to say those!

You know? I hate my wrong decisions...I just act like no one confessed to me..

"I...I..B-better g-go now, Jesse!" I immediately climb down to his hut. As I reached the ground, I started running and crying in embarrassment. "You're such a fool self! Why..why you didnt also confess to him! Probably he is disappointed on what you just did!"

My running speed became slow and I fell down. I thought first I am just dreaming, so I slapped my arm and I did feel that it's all real.

"He really did confessed to me" I said weakly as more streams fell from my eyes.

"I am a disaster!" I punched the ground hardly as I feel the pain in my chest. It is really hurting me too much. "I am an idiot!" I shouted to myself. I am about to punch myself until someone grabbed my arm.

"Petra, you're not an idiot! I can understand you!" It was Jesse...

He heard all of it..? I am more embarrassed now..

I clear the tears that were falling. Luckily, it stopped.

"You heard everything didnt you?" I questioned him with this sad tone within my voice.

"I did" he confessed the truth. No emotions were shown. Just like how he told to me that it's me who's making him happy.

"Laugh at me now! Probably I am a crap that mess things up!" I didnt know why I said that. Probably because I am depressed and embarrassed at the same time.

"I am such a wimp right?" I added.

"I am a fool and a bi--" Before I finish my sentence. He pulled me and I feel something to my lips...

.......

It's his lips..

It crashed unto mine...

It's a very passionate kiss.

I felt tears were falling again..

He let go from the kiss and he hugged me passionately..

"No..You're not like that Petra. And you know it" he said calmly. I hugged him back tightly.

"I...I dont believe you.." here I go again..Being a liar that I do not believe him. Even though, I believe him.

"Look Petra, I am like that when we have a private talk. I really wanted to say that to you before. But, I knew my courage is not that high so, I didnt continue it.. I had also think I am a fool for that. But I knew I wasnt.." So... he was really suppose to confess when I have Wither Sickness.. That's surprising..

I am more surprised when I knew I am not responding. I am just enjoying my time on to Jesse's arms. Jesse looked at me as I also looked at him. He is really worried.

"Petra, are you okay now?" He asked. I didnt say 'Yes' neither 'No' What I said was....

"Thank you" as my sweet tone had appeared for the first time. I gave him a quick peck kiss on the lips which made him blush deeply.

This time I make sure I am not going to excuse.

"Jesse" I called his name. "Yes, Petra?"

"I Love You."

What is he going to react?

"I Love You Too, Petra" he smiled after saying those words sweetly.

To Be Continued

Heyow! Probably this is short xD You see, when I feel to write something short, it takes me 2/3days xD I think this one sucks. I hope you enjoy Chapter 5!! ^^ Chapter 6 will be out soon! Signing off! :D

P.S I put tittles when it's a short or moderate chapter.