Chapter 8 An Essential Secret

A/N: This is F! Jesse's POV not M! Jesse's. I am just pointing it out if you are still getting confuse about it.

Jess' POV

So, I have told to my brother about the person named Alex. Well due to I don't feel only the 3 of us will go. I invited Axel, Olivia, and Lukas! Why am I this stubborn? That's how our family works. If Jesse's stubborn against moving on then I am stubborn against being alone.

And Also...

Brother doesn't even know something. What is it?

I knew everything all along. Because, I was the one who planned this. Which succeed alot! Yet, I never knew that something like this would happen. But, I wasn't the one who is controlling him. Why did I do that? I noticed back then, my brother is a shy guy. And a forgetful person. So, I went to my acquaintance Alex and asked for help! But, I never knew his 'move on' skills will be really low. If he isn't being controlled, probably he isn't doing something very dangerous. He'll probably forget about it. But not that much..I guess..?

Probably, he'll be laughing and smiling alot. But, I do not want him to be a forgetful person. I don't want him to forget the important events that his friends and his current girlfriend also experienced. Probably, all of this is my fault. Alex did told me that it's very dangerous to the person who he mostly care a.k.a Petra.. Because once the secret is revealed..The one who is controlling Jesse will speak. Like what just happened. And the guy can also control multiple people.

I am willing to say it to my brother but, he will always cut me off when I am speaking. But, I'll make sure, he will know this before going to where Alex lives.

Who's the one controlling him?

It's Alex's important person..Steve. But, she mentioned Steve isn't the Steve she knew, because, Steve is being controlled by Herobrine as Jesse continues his journey.

Meaning of, the more Steve controls Jesse..The more Herobrine will affect both of them. That's why my brother got his dark side. I know him..He does not do such violent action..

Why does she let Steve control Jesse? Well, according to her, Steve is full of courage and cannot forget everything. And she even didn't knew Herobrine will control him. So, it wasn't her fault. She didn't knew.

How and Why does Herobrine controls Steve anyway? No one knows except Alex. I tried to ask her yet, she didn't say the reason.

If only I wasn't naive how this danger will lead him..All of this wouldn't happen.. At the same time, he was thankful this happened..I mean his journey. But now, I guess if he knew all of this..He will regret remembering this..

Next day, where we planned about going to Alex, I went to my brother's hut. What time? It's like 5:30 AM. He wakes 4:00 AM and we will be off when it is 7:30 AM. Which means, I have enough time to say all of it. I entered to his hut to see him just looking at the window. Which his always hobby.

"Brother?" I called out. He looked at me. "Yes, Jess?"

"You need to know something that you did not know all along" I said as my voice went serious.

TBC
Chapter 8 is down! Sorry if this is short. Chapter 9? Who knows when I am going to update that xD Signing off!