Chapter 5

I went back upstairs & back into my room & grabbed my phone. I texted Breanna & asked her to come over. She replied & said yes.

About 15 minutes later, she arrived at my house. I went downstairs & opened the front door & let her in. We both walked into the dining room "Hey, mom can breanna stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Sure honey, that's fine. And if you want breanna you can stay the night if you'd like" she said.

"Ok thanks" Breanna said.

We went back upstairs to my room & sat down on my bed.

"So, who was that lady drinking wine with your mom downstairs?" Breanna asked.

"Liam's mom" I said.

"Oh, so where's Liam?" She said.

"My mom said he'll be here soon" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, so is Liam cute?" She said.

"Uhh I don't know. I'm not into him like that" I said.

"Oh well if he's cute, I call dibs" She said giggling.

Then, me & breanna both a knock from downstairs.

"Oh great, he's finally here. Yay" I said sarcastically.

I heard my mom unlock the lock from the front door & heard her chatting to the person. Me & Breanna decided to walk downstairs slowly. We entered the dining room & there he was. Liam, standing there chatting with my mom.

"Oh, hey hun" my mom said.

"Hi" I said kinda awkwardly.

I saw Liam look over at me & smile, then I just looked away & rolled my eyes.

"Uh dinner isn't ready yet, so you two can go catch up" she said.