Chapter 20

"Arianna! Get up!" My mom yelled.

"Ok, ok! I'm awake!" I said.

I took a peek at my phone & it was almost 11:30.

"Do you need something?" I asked my mom.

"No, Liam's here. He's waiting downstairs for you" She said.

"Oh great. Why does Liam have to come so early" I whispered to myself as my mom walked out the door.

I walked downstairs & went into the kitchen seeing Liam & my mom chatting. I really hope he didn't say anything about me & him starting to date.

My mom looked over at me & she walked over & said "Oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell me you & him were starting to date?" She whispered.

I froze for a bit. Oh great.. just my luck.

"Because I knew you would act like that" I replied.

"Oh, whatever. I'm your mom, it's my job" She joked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen table & sat down giving a small smile to Liam as he looked over at me. He smiled back. His dimples started to pop out & I began blushing.

"Here you go hun" My mom said as she handed me a plate with eggs & sausage on it.

"Thanks mom" I said.

Then my mom went into the other room.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Liam said.

"Hi" I said shyly smiling.

"So did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, great actually" I said.

"Yeah, you were probably dreaming about me huh?" He said giving me a wink.

I blushed.

Then my mom walked in holding a mug of coffee in her hand.

"So, Liam you said you were going to take Arianna somewhere?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Um would you like to go to the mall with me today?" He said looking over at me.

"Uh sure, I'll just have to get ready" I replied giving him a shy smile.