Chapter 6

Me, Breanna & Liam walked into the livingroom & I said "Liam, this is my friend Breanna."

"Hey Breanna" He said.

"Hi" She said.

We all kinda stood there awkwardly, then Liam opened his mouth & said "So Arianna, I've missed you, so much. Everyday I thought about our friendship & I begged my mom to move back & then she came into an agreement" He said.

"Wow, you thought about our friendship everyday but forgot to make a call or even send a text everyday" I said as I walked away, going outside and onto the front porch & sat on the steps.

I heard Liam come out & then, he sat right next to me on the steps.

"Arianna, I know I didn't call or text but I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to ruin our friendship" He said.

"Our friendship was already ruined, the day you left" I said.

"Arianna, the reason I didn't call or text you was because I had a girlfriend when I was there & she kinda snuck into my phone & reset it. That way all my contacts & text messages were all gone" He said.

"Why would she do that?" I said.

"Cause she thought, I was cheating on her" He said looking guilty.

I kinda ran out of words to say. Liam never lied. Wait. Yes he did. He lied to his mom plenty of times. But the only thing I know, that Liam would never lie to me, but at this point I either didn't know if he was lying or not.

I looked over to him & said "You know what, just forget about it."

I got up off the steps and was about to open the front door to enter the house but Liam grabbed my hand & pulled me up close to him. "Arianna, I don't want you to be mad at me anymore" He said.

"Fine, I won't. Only if this whole summer, you can make it up to me" I said.

"Your on" He said.