Chapter 27

I walked through my front door closing it slowly, smiling to myself.

Tonight was amazing. I had a great time with Liam. We should totally do that more often.

"Honey is that you?" I hear my mom say while interrupting my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, I'm home" I said walking towards her bedroom door that was cracked open.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked.

"Oh me & Liam went on a date" I said blushing a little.

"Oh did you have fun?" She said moving closer to me.

"Oh yeah, we did" I said.

"Oh well I'm happy for you hun" She said giving me a smile.

I gave her a small smile back. I thought it was kinda awkward to be telling my mom about boys & stuff.

"Yeah well imma head to my room & get ready for bed" I said.

"Oh okay, well goodnight & I love you" She said.

"Love you too"

I walked upstairs & went into my nicely cleaned room. My room wasn't like this before, so I'm pretty sure my mom did alot of picking up in here.

I closed my door & slipped out of my dress & put on some sweatpants with a black tank top. I sat on my bed & picked up my phone. I went through my newsfeed on facebook. Yeah, it was pretty boring. Nothing interesting.

My phone buzzed & I saw it was a new message.

I opened up the message & I read to myself.

"Hey beautiful, I had an amazing night with you & I just wanted to tell you goodnight & I'll text you in the morning"

And yes it was from Liam.

I smiled to myself.

I went into my contacts & went to Breanna's name. I quickly clicked on her name & it started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey" I said.

"Oh hey! I got your text earlier! Spill the news about your date!" She yelled through the phone sounded excited.

I just laughed.

I told her about everything & how it was so amazing. I even told her about how I think I'm becoming 'in love' with Liam.

When we finally were done talking about my date with Liam we went on to talking about Breanna's day.

Till I heard a crack by my window. Then I realized my window was being lifted up slowly.

I froze for a bit. I suddenly got really frightened.

"HELLO!" Breanna yelled through the phone.

"Oh uh I'll call you tomorrow" I whispered through the phone & then disconnected the call.

I got a bat out of my closet & walked over to my window slowly.

I opened it all the way & I just started swinging the bat like a maniac.

And there he was... laughing at me.