Chapter 21

We arrived at the mall around 12:45.

It was the same mall that I saw Liam sitting on that bench talking to that girl. I still wondered who she was. Liam was now my boyfriend so I had a reason to wonder but we haven't even been dating for a full 24 hours. It kinda did bothered me though...

"So we can go see a movie if you want" Liam said.

"Um yeah sure" I replied.

We went to the counter & bought the tickets for the movie. We were going to see that movie "The Purge"

It was Liam's idea. He probably just wanted to cuddle up with me. And I actually wouldn't mind.

I let out a little giggle at that thought.

Liam looked over to me & gave me a confused look. I stopped giggling and put on a straight face. He still looked at me confusingly and then he put that adorable smile onto his face.

And of course, I just blushed.

We walked into the theatre & sat in the back row where no one really was.

I got bored through the previews and pulled out my phone. I didn't have any messages, any calls or really any of anything. I put my phone back into my pocket & sat there watching the previews.

"So do you think this movie is going to be any good?" Liam asked.

"Um I really don't even know. In the previews it looked like it was" I replied.

"Yeah, I hear it's scary" He said.

"Oh yeah, that's what I heard too" I said giving him a small smile.

When it got into the middle of the movie, I actually really got scared. Liam could notice, I was by my facial expressions.

He took his arm & put it over my shoulder giving me some warm comfort. I looked up to him & smiled.

Then I put my head onto his shoulder.

He was so warm and cozy. At that moment I felt so safe and protected.