Chapter 26

We drove to this place that I'm pretty sure it what some sort of woods. I got a confused look on my face & then next thing, I knew Liam grabbed my hand & we walked through the trees & there was this little path leading to somewhere.
When we finally went all the way down the path we stopped at this beautiful little picnic set up for the two of us.
"Oh my god! You didn't have to set this up for me!" I said.
"Yes I did" He said smiling at me.
God.. he was cute. His dimples started coming out & I blushed.
We both sat down on the little blanket prepared for us.
We started being weird & started stuffing fruit into each others mouths. But it was still adorable & I was loving every minute of it.
"Hey I have something for you" He said.
I looked up as he pulled a little box out of his pocket. God I really hope that wasn't a ring. I'm only in high school, I wasn't going to get married this young.
I giggled at that thought.

Next thing, I knew he pulled out a beautiful necklace that said "Me and you forever and always"
I started to tear up tears of happiness.
I turned around as he put the necklace around my neck. It was beautiful.

"Liam, you didn't have to get me this" I said.
"Yes I did. We've been dating for almost 3 months now & I wanted to show you how much, I truly love & care about you" He said.
"Well I love it. Thank you so much babe" I said as I leaned in for a hug.
He hugged back & then pulled out and gave me a long kiss on the lips.
This was absolutely the perfect date, I had been on in my entire life. I really did hope me & Liam lasted forever. From that moment on I knew I truly was in love with Liam.