Chapter 18

I was picking up my room when there was a knock on my window. Good thing, I had my curtain closed or he would've saw me picking up my dirty room.

When I made sure everything looked decent, I opened up my window and said "Liam, why are you coming through my window?! There's a front door, ya know"

"I know, I know but I didn't want your dogs to start barking" He said.

"Oh well good thinking" I said as I closed my window shut.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I kinda thought that we needed to talk" He said.

"About?" I said.

"Oh c'mon Arianna, don't play that game. You know exactly what we need to talk about" He said .

"Yes I do & why do we need to talk about it?" I said.

"Because I know" He said.

"Know what?!" I asked.

"I know you felt it too... I know that you liked the kiss" He said.

"And who exactly told you that?" I asked.

"No one, I just know because I liked it too" He said looking down at the ground.

"You did?" I asked.

"Well yeah. I thought about for awhile & I just couldn't get you & the kiss off my mind" He said.

"Oh, well to be honest I couldn't either" I said.

"Oh. Well, Arianna I just wanted to say that I like you. Alot. And I mean like, like you like you" He said.

"Well, I like you too. And I mean like, like you like you" I said smiling.

Liam looked up to me & then he started leaning in for a kiss. I leaned forward & kissed back.

I pulled out & said "So do you really think this thing could work?" I asked.

"Yeah, because everything's better with you" He said smiling.