Chapter 32

"Marry me?" He finally spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood frozen. I couldn't find the courage to speak. I stared down at Liam's beautiful green eyes.
I loved him. More than anything in the world.
"Please say something" He said.
"Arianna if you don't want to marry me & it's way to early-"
I cut him off by smashing my lips into his.
I didn't even realize that we were close to the beach house & Liam was walking back up towards the sand with me wrapped around him. He laid me down in the sand and kissed me passionately.
He then pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes?" He asked with a dimpled smile.
"Yes" I said giving him a peck on the lips.
"We should probably get going, it's getting dark" I spoke again.
He pulled me up onto my feet and we gathered up our clothes, the blanket & the picnic basket.
We made it back to the car. He politely opened my door up for me to get in.
He got onto his side & shut the door, got the keys and started up the car & we soon drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled up to my house & I unbuckled my seatbelt & turned to face him. He was already looking at me, smiling. I blushed & hiding my burning red cheeks.
"Your cute when you blush" He spoke making my face turn even more red.
I tried to cover my face with my hands but he pulled my hands away from my face.
"Don't do that, your beautiful" He said.
I smiled at him & gave him a peck on the lips.
"I wish I could be with you for the rest of the night" He said.
"Why wish if you can?" I replied giving him a smirk.
"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows together giving me a confused look.
"I was texting my mom on the way here & she said it would be great if you stayed the night tonight" I said.
"Really, I can?" He asked.
I laughed and nodded.
We both got out of the car & walked up to the front door. I unlocked it & opened up the door slowly. My mom had a late shift at work so it would just be me & Liam.
We walked up to my bedroom, I went straight to my closet picking out a shirt for Liam to sleep in. I walked down the hall to my moms room. I knew she had some boxers in her room from her previous boyfriends that left them here & I still don't get why she keeped them but I really didn't care.
I walked back to my room & saw Liam going through my old diary! The one I wrote when I was 9!
"Liam what are you doing?!" I asked dropping the clothes at the edge of the bed trying to get my diary back.
"Dear diary, today my crush Kevin hugged me & told me I was pretty. I hope one day me & him will soon be together!" He read aloud. I covered my face with hands, embarrassed by what I would write about in that thing.
"So who's this Kevin guy?" He asked smirking at me.
"An old 4th grade crush" I said blushing.
"Oh, so is he better looking than me?" He asked giving me a wink.
"Not at all" I said smiling.
"Better not be. But I'm glad I'm the only one who can do this" He said and leaned in to kiss me. I instantly kissed back.
The kiss got more heated & I laid back onto the bed.
He was seriously the best kisser you could ever kiss! God the things this boy does to me!
He started to lift my shirt up & then glanced up at me.
"Are you sure?" He asked, concerned.
"Positive"

And with that I gave myself to him & who knew something so beautiful would come out of it?