Chapter 13

Me & Liam looked at each other nervously.

"C'mon guys, just for 5 seconds" Josh said.

Liam got up & went up to me & whispered "Lets just get this over with"

I shook my head & Liam went up close to me & his lips touched mine. I could feel his 6-pack coming close to my chest. It was already past 5 seconds & our lips were still attached. I was actually enjoying it. It was awkward but perfect.

It was atleast 15 seconds & our lips finally became unattached.

He kinda looked at me with an awkward face but with a smirk.

I looked around the room kinda embarrassed to be kissing my bestfriend in front of a huge crowd.

The rest of the party I barely even talked to Liam. I was never really around him either. Me & Breanna sat and talked for awhile, while Liam and everyone else were hanging out.

At around 11:30 we left.

And even the whole car ride home everything was quiet.

When we finally arrived at my house & I was about to get out the car Liam said "So I'll guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Uh yeah, sure" I said.

"Ok well have a goodnight" He said.

"Bye" I said.

When I entered my house almost all the lights were off except the one leading to the stairway. I went upstairs into my room & got in something comfy to wear to sleep. I picked out some comfortable sweat pants and of course a tank top.

All night I thought about the kiss. It was just so wrong...

I wasn't planning to have a summer romance & besides I never thought of Liam that way but I just liked that kiss even know I shouldn't have.