Chapter 23

Me & Liam watched about 10 movies the rest of the day. Turns out my mom convinced his mom that he could stay the night, but too bad he couldn't sleep in my room. I wouldn't mind if he did, but no, he has to sleep in the guest bedroom.

It was around 10:00 when Liam went to go lay down in the guest bedroom. He told me goodnight & gave me a kiss on the cheek. And around 11:30 when I was pretty sure my mom was fast asleep. I slowly snuck into the guest bedroom. I opened the door up slowly & peeked my eyeball through the crack. I saw Liam laying down looking on his phone. Then I slowly opened the door and snuck behind him.

"Hey!" I whispered.

"Oh my god.. you scared me!" He said quietly laughing.

"Haha, sorry!" I said laughing.

Then I cuddled up next to him.

"I thought you already be asleep" I said.

"No, I couldn't sleep. I was too busy thinking about you" He said winking at me.

I started to blush.

"Wow, you such a cutie!" I said laughing.

"Arianna, I'm a guy I'm not supposed to be cute" He said joking.

"Well to me your cute & that's a good thing" I said smiling.

"Yeah I guess your right" He said winking at me.

The next thing I knew his lips were against mine. I pulled out & let out a giggle.

And the rest of the night we watched tv together. Then around 2:00 in the morning, I went back to my room & went to sleep.