Chapter 22

When the movie finally ended, me & Liam walked out the theatre holding hands.

We were about to walked back to the car, when we were almost out the doors someone said "Hey Liam"

I looked over & it was that girl Liam was sitting with on the bench.

"Uh hi" He said.

"Who's she?" The girl said looking over at me.

"This is my girlfriend, Arianna" He said.

I let out a small smile looking over to her & she gave me a discussed look.

I just rolled my eyes & ignored her.

"Oh, so when did you two start going out?" She said.

"Um last night" He said awkwardly.

"Oh, so you said no to me for her?!" She said looking over to me giving me an ugly look.

"I'm not gonna talk about this right now" He said grabbing my wrists & walking me outside.

He finally let go & walked ahead of me. He made it to the car before me & I figured he was really upset.

I opened the car door & sat down in the passenger seat. I looked up at Liam & his eyes became dark.

"Liam, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me" He said.

"Actually I do" I said.

He ignored me & started up the car engine. The whole ride to my house was quiet.

Then we pulled up to the drive way.

I was about to get out of the car when Liam grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry I got mad & kinda ignored you" He said.

"It's okay" I said.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow, then?" He asked.

"Yeah & how about you come inside and maybe watch movies with me?" I said blushing.

"Sure" He said smiling.