Chapter 31

"Oh my god! There you are, I've been worried that you left & went somewhere & never got my text from earlier!" He said slightly panicking.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I got your text & I was ready & when I was waiting I fell asleep, I'm really sorry to keep you worrying babe" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's okay babe. It's not your fault, now are you ready to get going?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said grabbing his hand and leading us to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at this beautiful beach by some sort of beach house. It was absolutely beautiful!

Liam grabbed my hand & leaded us down to the beach with a picnic basket in his hand.

Wow, I never even realized he brought a picnic basket!

He guided us down to where the ocean was. I loved hearing the waves crash. It was so peaceful & beautiful. I could fall asleep to it.

Liam put a blanket down onto the sand along with the picnic basket.

We both sat down onto the blanket.

I looked over to the ocean. It was windy & I could Liam's gaze on me.

"It's so beautiful"

"Yes you are" Liam said giving me a smile showing off his cute dimple.

I blushed and stared at him for quite awhile.

We both stared at each other for the past 2 minutes then Liam finally broke the silence.

"So do you wanna go for a swim, babe?" He asked giving me a small smile.

I nodded & began to take off the little see-through shirt I was wearing along with my flip flops & shorts.

Once Liam was done undressing himself leaving him in his swimming trunks. I felt his eyes, eyeing me up and down.

"How did I deserve someone as beautiful as you?" He asked coming up to me & wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I should be asking you the same thing"

He leaned in for a kiss & when his lips attached to mine, I gladly kissed back.

How did I deserve someone as

wonderful as Liam?

He took my hands in his & then he unexpectedly picked me up & threw me over his shoulder!

"Liam! Let me dow-"

I couldn't finish before he threw me into the ocean! And I took him along with me.

Once I reached the surface, I looked at my surroundings and I was in the middle of the ocean, the beach house wasn't that far away. I noticed Liam wasn't there & I started to panic.

"Liam! Liam!" I yelled.

I felt something grab my ankle. I tried to kick away but it didn't move the hand away.

Liam finally came to the surface, laughing.

"Liam! You idiot! You scared me!" I said splashing a wave to him.

"You shouldn't have done that" He said.

Before I knew it he was tickling me.

"No, no! Stop! It tickles!" I said.

"Please! I'll do anything!" I said still laughing as he kept tickling me.

He suddenly stopped. "Anything?" He asked.

"Anything"

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I played with his hair a little then looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"Marry me?" He finally spoke.