Chapter 36

Liam left around 6. It was crazy how he had planned for me to move in with him & raise this child. I was finally happy. I'm glad my mom was right.

I hope she takes the news about what's going on, well. I know how she gets since I'm like her only child & it's a big step.

I was packing up some of my pictures & frames when I finally heard the front door shut.

I rushed down the stairs & greeted my mom with a big hug.

"Honey is everything okay?" She asked.

"Everything's perfect" I replied.

"Did something happen while I was gone?" She asked.

"Um yeah, something did" I replied grinning like an idiot.

"Arianna what's going on?" She asked again.

"Well liamshowedupandhetoldmehowhelovesmeandwantsmetomoveinwithhimsowecanbothraisethischildtogether" I said quickly.

"Honey, slower" She said, chuckling.

I sighed. "Liam showed up and he told me how he loves me and wants me to move in with him so we can both raise this child together"

"Honey that's great! But wait move in with him?!" She said

I nodded.

"As in you two living together & not living in this house anymore?!" She asked again.

I nodded, chuckling.

"I'm gonna miss you if you leave!" She said pulling me in for another hug.

"I know but the apartments aren't that far away from here & you can come see me anytime" I replied.

"Ugh okay! I guess you can go live with Liam. But tonight I want you to invite him over for dinner, I'm making spaghetti" She said.

"Haha okay! And I'm sure he'd love to come over" I said.

"Okay, well I love you sweetie" She said kissing me on the forehead.

"Love you too mom" I said walking away back up the stairs.

I walked into my room & sat on the bed and pulled my phone out.

I texted Liam, inviting him over.

I'm glad I have Liam. He's honestly

gonna make a great husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe! I updated suckers ;P Jkaay.

I hope your loving this book though! I still have more ideas coming soon but anything vote or you can comment! As always I love y'all wattpaders!😘👌