Chapter 33

I woke up to the light coming from the curtains, I touched the other side of the bed to it to be empty?

I looked over at my iPhone & saw a little note by it. I instantly picked it up and read to myself.

'Goodmorning beautiful, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see how beautiful you look when you wake up. I got called into work & I decided to write you this note to let you know. I had a wonderful time last night, I love you' -Liam.

I smiled at the note.

He thinks I look beautiful in the morning? Eww no.

I grabbed my iPhone & looked at the time. It was 12:36 pm.

I put my phone down & stood up. I felt something come up from my stomach & I ran to the bathroom & threw up all the vomit that had erupted.

I wiped my mouth and went to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I went downstairs & saw my mom dead asleep on the couch. She must've came home real late, last night.

I went into the kitchen & made me a bowl of cereal.

While eating, I heard my mom yawning beginning to walk towards the kitchen.

Oh goodmorning sweetie" She gave a small smile before going to the pantry to get coffee, I'm guessing.

I put my bowl into the sink & suddenly I felt that feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom again, to be throwing up my breakfast. My mom pulled my hair back while patting my back.

Once I was throught throwing up, I wiped my mouth.

"Are you running a fever or anything honey?" My mom asked, concerned.

"No it doesn't feel like it" I replied.

"Honey have you & Liam, you know...." She asked.

I knew what she meant & we did. Just last night. I thought we used protection but I don't know....

I sighed "Yes" I said.

"Oh honey, it's gonna be okay" She said pulling me in for a hug, stroking my hair.

"How about I go to the store & get some pregnancy tests for you to take" She said.

I just nodded looking down, fiddling with my fingers. I couldn't be pregnant. Ugh! I'm only 18! I just graduated high school.

My mom soon left leaving to my thoughts.

What would Liam say? God! What would he do?

**

I was watching tv when I heard the front door close. About time! It seemed like she was gone forever!

"Sorry honey, there was so much traffic it took awhile for my to get back home" My mom said.

"Oh it's fine, I was just... thinking" I said putting my head to my hands.

"Honey it's gonna be okay" She said rubbing circles on my back.

"But what if it isn't? What if I really am pregnant?" I ask.

"Why don't we go ahead and see" She said handing me the grocery bag.

I nodded.

**

I couldn't believe my eyes. All three test I took. All of them were positive.

I bursted out in tears on the bathroom floor.

My mom came in rocking me back and forth like a was a baby again.

"Shh it's gonna be okay, baby" She said stroking my hair.

"No it's not. He's gonna leave me, mom" I said wiping my tears.

"Honey, Liam doesn't seem like that type of guy, I'm sure he'll understand" She said.

I shrugged my shoulders and wiped off my stained cheeks.

"How about I tuck you in & you take a little nap?" She asked.

I nodded then got up off the floor & went straight for my bed. She pulled the covers over to my chin & layed down with me. She sang me a lullaby as she rubbed circles on my back.