Chapter 3

Taylor had taken Lily's advice, she really had. She hadn't even as much as touched her piano today, which is an enormous improvement from before. Instead, she'd spent the day laying on the couch and playing with her cats. Well, playing with a cat, considering Meredith decided she didn't want to spent time with Taylor. 'Luckily I don't care' Taylor scoffs, while casting a longing look towards Meredith.

Currently, she's watching Grey's Anatomy reruns while eating some junk food her security had gotten her. Taylor's so invested in the storylines she has totally forgotten about the time. By the time she glances at the clock it is already 7.15 P.M and she's still in her pajamas. Throwing aside the empty boxes she jumps to her feet, which gets her a hiss from Meredith who'd been lying next to her.

"Sorry Mer!" Taylor yells over her shoulder, while she runs to her bedroom as fast as she can. This doesn't go very smoothly because of Taylor being incredibly clumsy and therefore face planting while tripping over her own feet. In a hurry, she gets up and goes to her bedroom, this time being a tad more careful.

Once there, she is faced with another dilemma, what to wear? After 5 minutes of comparing clothes, Taylor opts for a tight black dress with cut-out side panels, which shows off her curves perfectly, and simple black heels to match. When she was just staring putting on her makeup, the doorbell chimes indicating Lily had arrived. Cursing softly, she continues applying makeup, hoping Lily is patient enough to wait a few minutes. Turns out Lily is not, because the bell rings again when Taylor is in the middle of applying her smokey eyes, causing her to poke herself in the eye and smudge some of her makeup. Sighing, she walks over to the door, opens it, walks back to the bathroom and continues applying her makeup until it looks perfectly.

She hears the door close and the clicking of heels coming towards the bathroom. "Hello to you too, Tay," Lily smirks while standing in the doorway, "you forgot, didn't you?"

"No," the singer is quick to reply, "I simply lost track of time. Those are two completely different things and before you ask, no I didn't work today."

"That's good!" Lily says, "I'm so proud of you! Now hurry up, we'll already be late because of you."

"If we'll already be late, what's the rush?" Taylor asks while continuing to apply her makeup, but obviously not rushing it anymore.

"Ugh, you're annoying," Lily exclaims, "I don't want to be extremely late Tay, so will you please hurry up?"

"Fine," the blond girl replies while speeding up her actions once more.

After 10 minutes Taylor is finally done. She quickly informs security of what they're going to do and two decide to follow her, promising to blend in and keep their distance while in the bar. When they arrive at the destination they see there isn't any paparazzi, at least not yet, and Taylor breathes a sigh of relieve.

Once in the bar, Lily is quick to drag Taylor towards her friends and introduces them. They all looked intimidating and extremely beautiful to Taylor, which makes her feel insecure. She knows she probably won't remember the names, but she'll try. There's Gigi, Martha, Doutzen and Candice and Behati, but she already knew them.

"Lily, didn't you say Cara would be here too?" Taylor questioned.

"Oh, she's definitely around here somewhere," Lily replies, "it was her idea, after all."

"Yeah, I've seen her before with Karlie and Jourdan," the blonde she thought was called Gigi says, "they disappeared pretty soon though. I think they went to get drinks but I'm not sure. Anyway, Lily did you hear about what happened at this shoot last week?"