Chapter 5

Taylor was awoken by the sound of her phone ringing. Yawning, she reaches over to the side to grab her phone.

"Hello?" Taylor says groggily, "who is this and why are you calling me this early?"

"Uhm love," she hears a familiar voice, "hate to break it to you but it's 6 o'clock in the evening here, which means it's twelve o'clock in New York. But if you're really tired I'll just-"

"No!" Taylor shouts, suddenly completely awake, "please don't go, we haven't talked properly in forever. How's the tour going?"

"Amazing," Harry replies, "I love being able to connect with the fans, you know? To be able to see their reactions first hand."

"I know," Taylor says, "it's why I love touring. You're capable of connecting with the fans on another level. You also having fun when you're not singing?"

"Yeah," Harry answers, "of course I am. Me and the lads are definitely enjoying ourselves. You won't believe what Louis did three days ago. He bought about a thousand spoons and covered Liam's dressing room with them. Did you know Liam screams like a girl? Well, he does. His scream was heard all through the building. Liam made Louis clean up every single spoon and didn't go near his dressing room until Louis was finished. I've never seen him as terrified as he was when he just exited the dressing room, it was hilarious really."

"Aawh," Taylor laughs, "poor Liam. Why is it that whenever something happens, Liam is always the victim?"

"Because he's an easy target," Harry responses, "he's easy to scare and believes almost everything you tell him. Like you."

Taylor just knows he's smirking even though he's on the other side of the world. "Oh honey," Taylor starts, "you don't want to go there. Do I need to remind you of the not so masculine scream you let out after I woke you up two weeks ago?"

"No you don't," Harry says, "but I thought you liked the screams that come from my mouth? You certainly weren't complaining the night before I left and you were-"

Taylor starts blushing, a lot. "Enough," Taylor interrupts him, "don't start something you can't finish. Anyway, do you know what time it is?"

"Did you forget the fact I'm on the other side of the world Tay?" Harry chuckles, "you're going to have to look for yourself, sorry."

"You're so not sorry," Taylor says quietly and lets out a huff. She rolls over and glances at the time. The clock reads 12.36 P.M..

"Shit," Taylor accidently curses out loud. Karlie is coming over at 1 and she isn't even as much as dressed yet. "I'm not going to be ready in time," she says to herself.

"Did America's sweetheart just curse?" Harry asks while chuckling lightly, feigning surprise.

"Funny Harry," Taylor states, "like you haven't heard me curse before."

"Didn't say I haven't," Harry says, "I know all of the ways to make you curse. I really love it when you curse when you're about to-"

"Once again," Taylor interrupts, "don't start something you can't finish. I'm really sorry, Harry, but I need to go now. I really need to get ready for when Karlie gets here."

"Karlie?" Harry asks, "who is she?"

"Oh, she's a model," Taylor replies, "one of Lily's friends. I met her Sunday night. She's incredibly nice and she's coming over in about half an hour. I just woke up, so you can imagine all of the things I still need to do before she arrives, like get dressed and apply makeup..."