Chapter 15

Harry hates seeing his wife like this. For days now, Taylor hadn't done anything besides sleeping, eating and occasionally writing. She has very prominent bags under her eyes and those eyes held no emotion. She hadn't talked to him about what happened while normally she'd tell him everything, but he didn't comment on it. Instead her just watched and tried to help her in a non-verbal way, like making sure she eats. He knows Taylor's behavior must have something to do with Karlie, since Taylor became like this the morning after her meet up with the model. Harry wants to know what happened exactly, but he doesn't want to pressure her. The British singer wants his wife to come to him and talk when she's ready, he just hopes it'll be soon.

It is a Tuesday morning and Harry finds his wife once more scribbling away at the piano. He hasn't read any of those little pieces of lyrics for he doesn't want to invade her privacy. He yearned to know what was written on them though. He just had to control himself.

She said we'll get out of this city and drive away from the crowds. This was the most current lyric Taylor had written down. It would probably get changed over and over again, but the essence was there. Writing had always been therapeutic to her and after what happened a few days ago, she just need to write. Most of it were just snippets, little pieces of lyric that may or may not be turned into a song.

She isn't crazy, she knows Harry's watching her all the time. She also knows he wants her to talk, but what can she say? 'Harry, the reason I'm so sad right now is because I kissed my best friend and found out I have feelings for her, really strong feelings at that, while at the same time I love you and I'm married to you so I cheated and I feel guilty while also missing Karlie.' That's not exactly something you can just tell the supposed 'love of your life', so Taylor choose silence.

She used to believe there was just one person that you were meant to be with and she used to believe that Harry was the one for her. But because of the current events she's starting to doubt that. There's no way she could like, or love, Karlie this much while also loving Harry if there was just one true soulmate. Maybe there are several people out there that are the perfect match for you. And maybe Taylor just came across two.

It began right where it ended. Another sentence written down the minute she thought of it. Getting everything on paper normally helps Taylor sort out her thoughts, but not today. Instead her mind grows more confused with every lyric she writes. Sometimes she even shocks herself with the lyrics she writes, like when she wrote down she's so tall, and handsome as hell. Surely no married women in a healthy relationship thinks like that.

She's shaken out of her thoughts when Harry hands her a plate with a sandwich. "Eat, Taylor," Harry says softly and walks away. Taylor doesn't look up, but does take a small bite of the sandwich. She cringes. 'Why does he still forget the fact I hate tomatoes?' Taylor wonders and sets the sandwich aside.

She collects all of the lyrics she has so far and tries to see whether she can turn it into some kind of song. Her fingers dance over the keys and a beautiful melody comes to life. Softly she tries to sing along and whenever she finds something that fits, she writes it down in her songbook.

Although her songs are always personal, the pure and raw songs are never released. The record label never even gets to hear them. They're meant just for her, so she can sort out all of her problems. The songs, or pieces of songs, she's written the past days therefore probably won't end up on the album. Maybe one or two will, but most of them won't. The public wouldn't want to listen to incredibly depressing songs, they wouldn't want to hear about her missing Karlie and feeling guilty for rejecting her while also wanting to be with Harry and feeling guilty for cheating. The teenage girls all over the world wouldn't want to listen to such songs.