Chapter 7

Karlie wakes up peacefully, breathing in the sweet scent of vanilla while snuggling further into the blond tresses. Karlie hadn't felt this happy in weeks, maybe even months. She knows she's cuddling with Taylor, who else could it be, but she doesn't really remember how they got in this position. Not that she minds, or course. She pulls back a little bit to have a better look at the singer. Taylor looks incredibly innocent and pure, like she has no worries at all. Karlie brushes a lock out of Taylor's face and looks at her with a soft smile. Taylor's eyes flutter open, revealing her ocean blue eyes.

"Good morning," Karlie says softly.

"Good morning," Taylor replies, voice still husky because she just woke up. Karlie feels her heart melt at the sight, but is quick to shake it off. "Karlie," Taylor whines, "can you close the blinds, please? My headache is horrible."

Karlie suddenly feels an awful pain in her head. 'How did I not notice that before?' Karlie questions herself. She quickly agrees to close the blinds and slips out of bed. Without the sunlight shining through the windows, the ache in her head becomes slightly better.

The model gets back into the bed and snuggles up to Taylor. "All better?" Karlie asks the singer.

"Yeah," Taylor trails off, "hey, Karlie, aren't you supposed to be at your shoot at 8?"

"I am," Karlie answers, "why?"

"Well," Taylor says while giggling slightly, "it's 8.00 A.M. right now."

"Okay," Karlie replies. She doesn't quite get why that is a problem, she's way to comfortable right now. After some time though, realization dawns on her and she sits up rapidly. This movement wasn't smart considering her hangover and it causes her head to start hurting, a lot.

"Shit!" Karlie curses out loud, "I'm going to be so late!" The model rushes out of bed in a smooth manner. Close to running, she leaves the bedroom only to return a few seconds later.

"I'm uh," Karlie starts, "I'm going to get dressed and stuff and I'm only doing that because I have to. Believe me, I'd rather still be in bed. However, if I don't do this now I'll be extremely late and-"

"And if you don't stop talking now you're going to be even later," Taylor laughs, "go Karlie. I don't want to be the reason you're late. Really, if you don't get dressed right this minute I'll make you."

"Right," the model says and she's off again. The only problem now is that she doesn't remember where she changed clothes, so the only logical thing to do is to open every damn door she sees. Finally, she finds the bathroom she supposedly changed clothes, considering they are strewn all over the room. How her pants got stuck on the showerhead she doesn't know, but quite frankly she doesn't care. After she's dressed she applies some makeup, but only a little considering at the shoot they're going to do it all over again.

Walking into the kitchen Karlie's met with the cutest sight ever. Taylor's standing by the stove, still in the oversized t-shirt and short pants she'd worn to bed, baking what seem to be pancakes. The green eyed girl watches her with a fond smile for a couple of minutes until Taylor turns around and spots her.

"How long have you been standing there?" Taylor questions the model.

"A couple of minutes," Karlie grins, walking towards the blond, "god, Tay, it smells so good. You didn't have to do this, though."

"I know," Taylor replies, "but I wanted to. Also, I would be a really bad hostess if I let you go without a proper breakfast. That's why I decided to make you some pancakes. Don't worry, they're healthy."

Karlie takes sits down on one of the stools. "Thank you," the models says while her face heats up, "that's really sweet of you." Taylor simply smiles in response and serves Karlie a plate with a stack of pancakes.