Chapter 6

A/N

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN BUT I LITERALLY HAVE 6 EXAMS THIS WEEK.
School is trying to kill me.
I fell asleep at school because I was so tired

THERE'S A LONG NOTE AT THE END OF THE STORY, PLEASE READ, YOU WOULD HELP ME SO MUCH!

I drove home after a long evening at Fitz's place. I had to admit, it was really fun. Fitz, or Ezra, or whatever I can call him is actually really cool, and I was more then happy he signed me in for that writing contest. That could be my chance to become famous, to become appreciated, my chance to publish a book. My one wish could come true.
I walked into my house with a big smile plastered on my face. No one could, and no one would take this chance away from me. I walked to the kitchen, dropped my bag on the table and filled a glass with water before going to sleep.

The next day

"Hey Mrs. Kahn, is Noel at home?" I asked Mrs. Kahn when she opened the door to their house

"Yes sweety, he's home! I'll call him for you" Mrs. Kahn smiled. I sat down at the kitchen table and waited for Noel. When he walked in, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and pressed a kiss on my head.

"There is my favourite girl!" he smiled at me when I turned around

"Aww, I love you" I smiled

"You too, are you ready to go to school?" Noel asked

"What? We didn't even eat breakfast!" I chuckled

"Oh, it's okay, we can grab something at school" Noel said and we walked to the door. "MOM! We're going to school!" He yelled

"Bye! Have fun at school!"

"Whatever"

We walked to Noel's car and drove to school. For the whole ride, there was this awkward, uncomfortable silence. You could feel the tension in the air. I had to admit, I was happy when we finally pulled up on the parking lot of school. When Noel stopped the car I jumped out and walked to Spencer who was waiting for me, but before I reached her someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Just come with me Aria, I want to tell you something"

"Noel, we just sat in your car for 45 minutes, what do you want?"

"Just a little kissy from my missy" Noel grinned and forcefully pressed his lips onto mines.

"Noel- Noel stop" I said and try to push him away

"Why? Don't you love me?" He wishpered in my ear and kissed me again

"Noel, stop!" I yelled but that made him push me against a wall and continue kissing me on my lips, on my cheek, on my neck..

"BACK OFF!" I yelled but Noel didn't listen. After a few attempts of trying to push him away I gave up. He was too strong.

"Mr. Kahn, let her go. NOW!" I heard someone yell from behind. Noel finally removed his lips and his hands off me, turned around and his eyes widened in shock. Suddenly he turned around and ran away. I was too shocked to turn around to see who was my saviour. Did that really just happen?

"Aria? Are you okay?" He asked and now I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and a spark of electricity run through my veins. Of course I knew who it was, I would be dumb if I didn't.

"Yeah Mr. Fitz, I'm fine. Thanks though for saving me" I said and turned around. I gave him a little smile before grabbing my bag from the ground and returning my way to the parking lot.

"Aria, are you sure you're okay? What was going on?"

"Actually, I don't know. Maybe it are just his hormones" I shrugged and walked away from Fitz. Were it just his hormones? What if Fitz didn't show up? I decided just to shrug it off and walk to class. Great, our first period was English.

~

"Ah, there you are Miss Montgomery, please take your seat" Fitz smiled and gestured towards the empty seat near the window. I just nodded and quickly made my way to my seat without making any noise and dropped myself down.

"Little bit late Montgomery, busy with other 'activities?'" Jake smirked

"What's that supposed to mean?" I hissed at him

"Oh, you know exactly what he's talking about, you little slut" Troy said with an sarcastic laugh. I looked at Noel with a questioning look but he avoided eye contact

"Come on Aria, we all know what you and Noel did" Cynthia grinned

"Guys, what are you talking about?!!" I almost yelled

"Oh come on, just admit you're a slut, it will make things much easier"

"Twinkle twinkle little whore, close your legs they're not a door" Mona said from her seat in the front row

"ENOUGH!" Fitz suddenly yelled. He was angry, like really angry. Everyone was silent, no one knew what to do. Troy was the only one who dared to speak.

"A little overprotective Fitz? She's probably fucking you too"

"GET OUT! NOW!" Fitz yelled. Troy stood up, walked outside, and slammed the door. When he was gone, all the faces of the students in the room turned to me. I was trying my best to hide my tears behind my glasses but I failed. I grabbed my book, threw it in my bag, and ran outside, tears streaming down my face.

"ARIA!"

A/N

HEY GUYS!

I want to ask you all something.

I really want to become a writer one day. I'm writing fanfictions now and as much I love to do it, it is my dream to create my own story with my own characters and own storyline. I'm only 16 years old, my writing is far from great, I'm writing fanfictions and my English is not so good. Yes I know that, I'm fully aware of that. That's why I'm asking you this.

does any of you have any tips for me?

What can I do to improve my English?

Do you think I have potential?

I love you all so much, thanks for reading and voting and commenting ❤️❤️