Chapter 16

"You just have to know I don't believe a single word you said about your burn mark being an accident"  

The next day

"Aria?! Oh my god, what happened to your hand?" Hanna gasped when I walked towards her. I didn't see Noel anymore after what happened yesterday and I wasn't really waiting for everyone asking about my hand, so I left the bandage around my hand so I could make up a lie.

"It's nothing Han, I cut my hand while cooking. It'll be alright" I lied. "What is our first class?" I asked to change the subject.

"Math" Hanna groaned. I sighed heavily and walked into class where Alison was already waiting for me. 

"Yoo Aria biitchhh, decided to skip class yesterday?" Alison smirked and high fived me

"It's getting a bit boring here for this nerd" I chuckled and sat down at my chair. After a boring Math class full of one old teacher talking shit, we had English. I stood in the door opening and saw Noel wasn't here yet. Great. I just wanted to walk towards my seat when I suddenly felt a hand rest on my lower back and a warm breath tickle my neck.

"Hello beautiful" He wishpered and placed a kiss on my cheek

"Oh, and now you think I am beautiful?"

"Shut up and kiss me" He wishpered, pulled my head towards his and crashed his lips onto mine.

"Fuck you Noel" I mumbled and started to feel a bit dizzy. I quickly made my way to my chair, sat down and held my head in my hands  to stop the dizziness.

"Okay class, today you're gonna present in front of class. We do this to boost your confidence and to improve your presentation skills. You have 2 minutes to prepare, so the most is improvised" Fitz said and suddenly everyone started to freak out. Great, just what I needed. I sat for two minutes only staring in front of me, hoping I would feel better soon.

EZRA'S POV

I  had just announced the first presentation round when I saw everyone was freaking out, except for one girl. Aria. She had her head burried in her bandaged hand and she was staring to the ground. I was worried about her, and about her health. She was really skinny, and I was sure that wound wasn't an accident. I was wondering, did she do this to herself? Was someone hurting her? What about her PMS? I was lost in my own thoughts when I cought myself staring at the girl, and the two minutes were already over.

"Okaay class, two minutes are over! Who wants to go first?" I asked but I didn't expect anyone to stand up. 

"I want to go first!" someone yelled. I didn't expect her at all to stand up.

"Okay Alison, Please step forward" I said and Alison stood in front of class.

"Well, as you all know, I'm Alison. I like to gossip, I have many friends, I'm still single" She started and winked at some random boy who was sitting in front line.

"Okaay Alison, good enough. Thank you" I said and let out a chuckle

"What? Was this everything? I was just warming up!"

"Let it go Alison, Fitz is not waiting for some horny teenagers" The boy who she winked at suddenly yelled which caused the whole class to laugh.

"SHOTS FIREED" Hanna yelled

"Okay class, quiet!" I chuckled and Alison walked back to her seat. After a while everyone was done with their presentation except for one girl. Aria. I looked at her but she had her head burried in her hands, just like at the beginning of the lesson. "Aria, it's your turn" I said and Aria slowly looked up. 

"Okay" She said and stood up but quickly grabbed to the table to prevent herself from falling. She shook her head and let go of the table.

"Aria? Are you okay?" I asked and Spencer quickly rushed towards the girl. She put her arm around Aria's shoulder so Aria wouldn't fall down.

"Relax, I'm fine" Aria smiled, unwrapped herself from Spencers grib and walked towards the chalkboard. "Well, I'm Aria, and eh" She started and immediately grabbed onto the desk to stabilize herself. "I like" she started and sat down on my chair. She stopped talking for a few seconds but suddenly started talking again. "To read, and to write and" She said but stopped talking again. She began to stutter, and making weird noises. 

"Aria? Are you okay?" I asked and walked towards her. The girl suddenly let a loud gasp, then her eyes closed, and her body tumbled off my chair to the ground. "Aria!" I said and knelt down next to the girl. 

"Aria!" Hanna yelled and ran towards us. 

"Get everybody out of here" I wishpered. Hanna nodded and stood up

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled and everyone walked out of the door with worried expressions on their face, except for one.

"Noel, please get out of here" Hanna said but he shook his head.

"I'm not leaving her"

"Noel! For Aria's sake just get out of here, NOW!" I raised my voice which caused Noel to jump.

"What the fuck?! I'm her boyfriend dude, not you!"

"Well if you are her boyfriend then start acting like it!" I hissed

"Whatever, attention seeking bitch" Noel said and slammed the door. What? Why would he say that? What was wrong with this boy, she is his freaking girlfriend! I shrugged it off and looked back at Aria who was still laying on the floor, eyes closed, mouth shut. I cupped her cheek with my hand

"Aria, Aria can you hear me?" I asked, brushed my finger against her cheek and carefully shook her head.

"Mmmh" She groaned but her eyes were still closed. I gently scooped my arms under her legs and wrapped one around her waist and lifted her up. Jackie was right. Jackie really was right. This girl is as light as a feather. As soon as I stood up with her in my arms she nuzzled her head in my chest. God, this girl is driving me crazy.

"Noel" she mumbled as I walked towards the couch in my office and laid her down.

"I'm not Noel" I wishpered as I brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face.

"Noel let me eat" She groaned

"What?!" I asked and now her eyes were slightly parted

"I need food" she mumbled and now her eyes were closed again

"Aria, listen to me very carefully. When was the last time you had a proper meal?" I asked and looked at her tiny, skinny body.

"Maybe two or three weeks ago" she mumbled before she drifted away.

A/N

MY PHONE IS STILL BROKEN BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP