Chapter 9

The next day I woke up with a huge headache and a weird feeling in my stomach. I didn't really know where it was coming from,  because last night when I got back from Ezra I went straight to bed. Nothing strange happened. I decided to drag myself out of bed and go to school anyways. There is no way Nelly is letting me go to that writing rehearsal when I'm sick. I applied some make up, more then usual to cover up my pale and tired face, changed into a green sweater with black ripped jeans and my Clarks, grabbed my reading glasses, tied my hair in an messy ponytail and walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning Nelly" I tried to say but my voice was so hoarse you could barely hear it.

"Oh dear, are you sick?" Nelly asked and rushed towards me

"No, guess I'm just a little bit weak because I haven't eaten something yet" I mumbled and grabbed my bag

"Well, eat something!"

"No, I'm gonna eat at Noel's, I promised him" I said and walked to the door. "Before I leave, is Mike home?" I asked but Nelly shook her head

"He's already gone. He said he went to his friend or something"

"Mm, that's kinda odd"

"Why is that, my dear?"

"Oh, nevermind.. I've gotta go, see you later Nelly!"

"Bye Aria!" Nelly yelled. With that I walked out of the door, walked to my car and drove to Noel. I started to feel sicker and sicker by every second, but I had to stay strong. The rehearsal is in two days, I can't get sick untill then. Before I knew it I arrived at Noel's house. I jumped out of my car and walked to the front door where Noel was already waiting for me.

"Hey babe" Noel smiled and pressed a kiss on my head

"Babe is sick" I groaned

"What?"

"I think I'm sick.. Or I'm starving. Can we please eat something?" I begged but Noel shook his head

"It's for your own good Aria, come on, you will get through this"

"If you say so" I groaned and stepped into Noel's car. The whole drive was silent, I was sweating and my stomach was killing me while Noel calmly made his way to school.

"You're really sick, aren't you?"

"No shit sherlock"

"Should I bring you home?" Noel asked

"No! No then I can't go to the writers rehearsal this weekend!" I complained

"What writers rehearsal?"

"Oh my! I totally forgot to tell you! Fitz signed me in for some kind of writers practise this weekend in New York"

"Aria, that's amazing!" Noel smiled

"Yeah, you can come with me?"

"Aria.." He sighed "you know that I love you right? Writing and reading are just not... My thing" Noel said

"Pleaaaasee? I always go to your lacrosse trainings! Please please pleaasee do this for me?" I begged him

"Okay, well, for this time" Noel grinned

"THANKS!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his body

"Aria, I'm still driving remember?" Noel chuckled

"I don't caaree" I said in a really weird baby voice which caused Noel to laugh.

~

"Hey Aria, Hanna is throwing a party at her house this Saturday, do you want to come?" Spencer asked, who was sitting in front of me. It was lunchtime now, and me, Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Alison were sitting at our usual lunch table, talking about our plans for the weekend.

"No, I'm going to that writing rehearsal with Fitz" I mumbled. I wasn't really paying attention to anything they were saying because I felt like I could throw up every second and Noel was watching me like a hawk, making sure I wouldn't eat anything.

"What?! You're going where?!" Hanna screeched

"To a writing rehersal in New York" I mumbled as I was playing with Alisons fork.

"In NEW YORK?! You're going to New York with Fitz?!" Hanna screeched again

"Yeah? What's so weird about that?"

"Earth to Aria! He's your teacher and he's taking you to New York!" Spencer yelled

"Yeah, but it's for the writing practise! He's taking his girlfriend with him, and I'm taking Noel with me!"

"Yeah sure, probably just a reason to get you in his pants" Ali said

"Alison! He's not just some kind of perv walking around in our school!" I said

"How do you know?" Emily asked and now I felt I began to blush

"Because I meet him in his appartment every day" I admitted

"You WHAT?!" Emily yelled and Spencer almost choked in her food

"Guys, chill! He only helps me with my writings!"

"Yeah, so did Mr. Farler but as far as I know he never took you to his house?!" Spencer yelled

"Ugh, nevermind! You don't understand!" I yelled, stood up and walked away. Why couldn't they just understand this was about my writing skills? Lunch time was almost over and I decided to walk down Fitz's classroom to tell him I wouldn't come to his appartment because I was feeling too sick.

"Hey Fitz, I'm- oh my god" I gasped. When I entered the classroom I saw the last thing I ever wanted to see. My teacher, making out with his girlfriend.

"Miss. Montgomery, I uh-" Fitz said and let out an awkward cough

"Just forget I ever came in. I just wanted to say I'm not coming to your appartment tonight... Have fun together" I mumbled and quickly walked out of the room.

The level of awkwardness just raised to a whole new level.