Chapter 46

6 Months later

Aria's POV

"So Aria, how are you?" Brown asked me. We were sitting in his office, at Radley. I can hear you thinking now, and I know what you're thinking now, but no. I'm not back in Radley. This is just a check up to see how stable my mental health is.

"I'm pretty good actually, I haven't had a nightmare in over a month!" I smiled

"Good, that's very good" Brown nodded and srcabbled something down on his clipboard. "Where is Ezra?" He asked and furrowed his brows

"Not here" I mumbled and shrugged my shoulders.

"What? Where.." Brown started but before he could even finish his sentence   the door bursted open to reveal Ezra Fitz himself, out of breath, and wild hair which was caused by his hard running.

"Sorry I'm late" he mumbled, walked towards me, pressed a kiss on my forehead and sat down next to me. "What did I miss" he asked. He instanly grabbed my hand and fumbled with my fingers.

"Aww, Ezra is nervous" I chuckled and looked at him.

"Don't blame me" He mumbled as his cheeks turned red

"Nothing to worry about Ezra, I have the impression Aria is as good as healthy again" Brown explained and a big, genuine smile appeared on Ezra's face

"Wh- what do you mean? Is she healthy again?" Ezra asked

"Well, if she keeps on taking her medicine I don't see any reason to ever see her here again"

"Oh my god" Ezra gasped and I just jumped onto his lap, instantly snuggling  my head into his neck, spilling tears of joy. "You're healthy" Ezra mumbled and pressed a kiss on top of my head. "You're healthy, Aria, you're fucking healthy!" Ezra said louder, cupped my cheeks and crushed his lips onto mine.

"Fuck that fucking sickness, I'm fucking healthy again!" I smiled, ran to Brown and engulfed him in a hug.

"I don't want to ruin this moment, but of course, I'm not sure if you're healthy. I think you're healthy, there's a difference. Ezra, I'm gonna ask you this too, just to be sure.. Did she take her meds?"

"Yes sir" Ezra responded and pulled me back on his lap again.

"Good. Did she have any moodswings lately?"

"No, not at all" he said and gave me a big smile which made my heart melt.

"Well, I can't really say you're healthy, cause this is a question of time and patience, but I think that Ezra will help you through this, and I think that as long as you take your meds, I can declare you healthy!"

~

"Ezra, you really didn't have to do this!" I gasped as I stood in front of the fanciest hotel in New York.

"Hey, I want to celebrate my girlfriend is healthy again, don't blame me!" Ezra chuckled and intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah, you could've done that with a congratulations card and a box of chocolates"

"I could have done that, if that girlfriend wasn't you"

"Aww, Mr. Cheesy is back" I giggled, but before I could say anything more I was being lifted off the ground.

"No time to waste, we have dinner reservations"

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I DIDN'T WANT TO LET YOU WAIT LONGER BUT I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY SCHOOLWORK NOW 😭 what a time to be alive 🔫

Okay this may be really weird and I've never seen anyone doing this but would you like it if I would create an instagram/snapchat for my wattpad account? Just a random question, I don't even know if I can do it but maybe you would like it? I can post maybe some previews of chapters, story ideas, updates, that kind of stuff!

Maybe insta would be cool with pictures, maybe edits?

Snapchat would be cool, I can snap with my readers and actually respond!

(And before you ask, I don't think I will post selfies bc I don't want to ruin your dream if you think I'm pretty HAHAHA)

Just an idea, and if yes, what would you like?

Nothing.

Snapchat?

Or insta?

Much love!