Chapter 52-Well What Do We Have Here?

I drag my very full suitcases down the bus stairs over to Harry's Range Rover. Harry lifts them up and drops them in the trunk.

"That's the last of it," I sigh, feeling out of breath.

"Unfortunately," Harry mumbles, "I'm gonna miss you like crazy. But I know you'll be safer with my mom. She'll help you."

"I love you," I whimper as he wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug.

"Don't be sad because if you're sad then you're gonna make me sad and make me not want to leave," Harry chuckles.

"I can't believe I'm leaving you again," I whisper.

"We'll get through it."

I nod as Harry puts a strand of my hair behind my ear, keeping his eyes locked on me the entire time. I fight back tears as I feel his soft lips on mine. He gives me a hug when suddenly I begin to feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Oww," I whine as Harry gives me a look of great concern.

"Oh my god......." Harry whispers, unsure of what else to do, "I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine," I manage to say through the pain.

"Hop in," Harry instructs as he rushes to the passengers side of the car and opens the door for me.

He slams the door after I sit in my seat, still dealing with the pain. Harry flies out of the parking lot, speeding down the freeway while I just hold on for dear life. I can't believe it. I can't seriously be in labor now. It hasn't been that long......has it?

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he occasionally glances at me while driving.

"I'm fine....." I lie while just trying to remain calm.

"We're almost there. Don't worry," he tells me as he places his hand on mine for support.

When I feel a sign of relief rush over me I begin to relax, feeling that my pain is now finally over.

"I must've done something when I hugged you....." I hear Harry mumble.

There's no way that he did something. Harry pulls into the emergency room parking lot and pulls up to the curb, helping me out.

"Harry I feel fine now. The pain's gone," I tell him, but he apparently doesn't seem to be listening.

"Well we're here, so we might as well see what's going on," he states as he ushers me inside.

He quickly stops for a moment to throw his keys to one of the valet parker guys, telling them to not scratch up his car. I walk inside and I'm immediately pushed into a wheelchair. Harry begins practically running down the hallway to the maternity wing.

"Hey Tony Hawk slow down before you kill someone," I call back to Harry.

We finally come to a stop when we reach the maternity wing. Harry pushes me up to the check-in desk and then quickly disappears to answer a phone call. When I finish checking in I wheel myself over into the waiting room only to see Eleanor, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis pushing Casey in her stroller burst through the door. Alright now what are they doing here? They immediately crowd around me, making me feel as though we're penguins all huddled together in a herd.

"How are you feeling?" Zayn asks.

"I'm fine-"

"Is the baby coming?!?" Niall anxiously asks.

"Do you need anything?!?" Liam adds, not even giving me a chance to answer Niall's question.

"Guys I'm not in labor! Or at least I don't think I am. And where's Dylan?!?" I ask, not seeing my son anywhere.