Robyn| Chapter Two

Robyn

Chapter Two: Meeting the others and flights

"The Pack?" I murmured, mostly to myself.

Dad heard me, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, but don't worry, they will be nice."

I really hope so.

El time skip

I walked into a huge house in Florida, with 18 hours of jetlag following me.

"LACHY!" Someone, who had messy brown hair and a red and black checkered hoodie, hugged. "Dexter! Come and meet Lachlan!" The guy yelled up the stairs. A boy my age walked down the stairs, his brown hair a mess. A guy with dark skin and black hair walked up also, and what I'm guessing his daughter, walked behind him.

"Hey Mitch, Vikk." Dad said, and I smiled sheepishly at them. "This is my daughter, Robyn." He introduced me.

"Hey, I'm Robyn." I said, smiling at the four.

"Coolio! Lachlan, you never told us you had a daughter." The dark haired man said, which I'm guessing was Vik, he had a little bit of a British accent, compared to me, which I have a thick Australian accent.

"Well, I do, and her she is!" My Dad exclaimed. "Vikk is the dark haired one, Mitch is the one in the red and black hoodie."

"Hey Mitch and Vikk, it's nice to meet you." I greeted.

"What are we, just the people in the back?" A girl with dark black hair asked, and Vikk rolled his eyes.

"This is my daughter, Sky." Vikk said, gesturing to to Sky. "And this is Dexter!" Mitch piped up, gesturing to the messy haired boy behind him.

Sky smiled warmly at me and Dexter gave me a small smile.

I smiled to them. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Hey guys and gals! Sorry this chapter was so short, I will introduce Brooke in the next part! Well, Bai!

~The_Gurl_on_Fire xx