Noah|Chapter 6

Everyone has been a bit down since Brooke's passing but I have noticed that Kate and Skyllar have been the saddest Kate because she feels as though she pushed Brooke over the edge from there little argument just before it happened and Skyllar because she wishes she could have done more to help save Brooke. Today we had the funeral and I think everyone cried, I believe that Brooke never would have thought that she impacted so many lives. Maddie had to speak at the funeral and it was one of the most adorable things to hear. Maddie truly loved her sister and so did Joey and their parents. The whole thing happened as more friends of the pack moved to Florida so it was hard to stay sad with the new friends being made. Ben, Nate, Nat, Luke, Lilli, Allie, Chloë, Jeyden and Rae are all brilliant people whom we have all become friends with, obviously all us guys were really close but Nat and Lilli are just like one of the guys and are really fun to hang out with. The new teens don't know about Kate and my relationship but Rob now does considering other than him Kate has only talked to me since Brooke. Rob took it surprisingly well only telling me that if I hurt his daughter I will never have any kids so when I told him that I would never hurt her intentionally he gave me a pat on the back and told me to go make her feel better. Since we all got home from the funeral us guys have been playing a bunch of video games and Nat Lilli and Kate were just watching all cheering for a different guy, Nat and Lilli were cheering for their brothers and Kate for me. I'm glad that Kate is starting to be herself again because I miss her bubbly personality, I guess saying goodbye at the funeral has helped her move on from her mini depression. The next problem we need to face is the new term of school but our group has grown so it should be more bearable.

Sorry for lack of updates I like the rest of the girls have had writers block but I also have been studying for exams at school but my holidays start in three days so I'll try to update more soon.
Jaz Xx