Brooke|Chapter 8|Part 2

Chapter 8

First Day

Brooke's POV

I had time to spare so went to a Starbucks by the school to get some hot chocolate to drink.

-:- Time skip to the car -:-

I came out with my drink in my hands and headed to my car. I started driving to school but it wasn't far from here at least.

-:-

I parked my car and headed inside the building. I went to the principals office to get my schedule. I heard some whistles but I ignored them.

I went into his office and he asked for my name.

"I'm Brooklyn Arsement."

"Yup here's your schedule. Have a good day."

I walked out of his room with my schedule and headed to my locker. I realized that my locker was really close to Kate's and Robyn's.

I quickly opened my locker and grabbed out my books for first period. I then heard someone behind me.

"Hey there you must be new. Im new too so don't worry about it. Im Skyllar."

I turn around and see her standing there. Good they don't recognize you. Phew. I need a code name.

"Hey I'm Bailey. Nice to meet you."

That should be a good code name until I feel comfortable.

"What period do you have first?"

"Uhh I have a thing called A ELA."

"Oh you must have been smart! That's an advanced class!"

"Heh. I did have a high GPA back at my old school..."

"Well maybe I'll see you around today's the first day though so it shouldn't be so hard to find you! Bye!"

"Bye!"

She says walking off.

Well I just made a new friend as her  friend. I hope this gets better. And I was until I saw him.

James.....