Noah| Chapter 3

It has been a few days and everything was going well, until the dads called all of us in to the living room to tell us something. Preston spoke up first "Guys I know we have only just settled in properly but..." he hesitated so I knew the news would suck then Vikk bluntly stated "You guys have to go to school." Sky was the first to react "Dad, why? We just finished unpacking." The rest of us kids were moaning complaints when Maddie squeaked as quietly as she could "Why daddy? Brooke just got better" my dad gave me a look as if telling me to help them out and I nodded back and said "Guys it canr be that bad we would have at least one other housemate with us at all times. None of us would be left out." Then Kate spoke up agreeing with me "Yeah, Noah is right we would all be there to support each other. What is the worst that could happen?" The dads just smiled at Kate and I as of to thank us for the help. "I will give it a go but if anything happens I'm blaming you, Noah." I simply laughed at Robyn's comment. The others all mumbled fine except for Brooke who stayed quiet. I am going to look out for her most because of her past.

Let's hope that I won't have to beat anyone up like at my old school.

Hey guys I'm back on this account anyway I hope you enjoyed this post because this will start their strange high school journey. Love you all

Jaz Xx