|Brooke|Chapter 11|

Chapter 11

My life's downs

Brooke's POV
I could hear murmurs and a guy screaming my name I decided to go into the water and it turns out I can breathe under water too. I shut the gap and I could hear sounds.

I explored the ocean and made my way through the water which was even faster than running. It was like I was flying.

I then lifted my head up from the water and I could barely see the shore. I swam my way to the back of our house. I got out of the water and I was dry not even wet.

This is going to be a lot to get used to. I walked up to the tree by our house and saw my dad running this way.

"BROOKE WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING OUT THERE?!"

"Dad calm down it wasn't me I'm dry. I don't even know what your talking about."

Play it stupid. You don't know a thing what you did.

"Then who was controlling the water out there?"

"I don't know."

"Let's head in."

"Ok."

I headed in and saw 9 unfamiliar faces. I then saw one of the girls head upstairs with Maddie.

I looked at the kids there and there were only boys here now. Since that girl who is stealing my sister left.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom shutting the door and locking it.

So I can control water huh? Can I make it levitate?

I looked at the cup by the sink and filled it with water from the sink. I sat it down and moved my hand.

I moved my fingers up and a circular ball of water floated in the process.

"Brooke?"

I was startled and I moved my fingers normally and the ball of water dropped.

"Next time knock before you speak please."

"So you are talking to us? Not just avoiding us."

"Kate I don't know what you are talking about."

"You've been avoiding everyone since school started."

"There is nothing against you guys its just how I roll. You know?"

"Well maybe your own brother and sister should know that."

"KATE THIS IS MY LIFE PROBLEMS NOT YOURS SO BACK OFF OK?"

"Brooke don't be so aggressive."

"IM BEING AGGRESSIVE?!! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED! I DON'T WANT ANYONE HURT BUT I WARN YOU DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE WATERMOB!"

"You mean Lavamob?"

"NO WATERMOB! IM NO LAVA MAN IM A WOMAN WHO IS WATER. ITS SO FRAGILE AND IS EASILY HURT BUT CAN PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT!"

I open the door with an evil grin on my Face.

"Brooke please."

"I WONT HURT YOU JUST LET ME GET BACK HOME!"

"You are home."

"NO I MEAN TEXAS!"

She moved out of the way as I walked out the door heading towards the ocean.

I then suddenly stopped. Is this really what I've become?

Am I hurting those who have comforted me?

WHAT AM I DOING?!

IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF BEFORE ANYONE GETS HURT.

Then maybe everyone's lives could be better and I'm not such a bad sister.

I went back into the house and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

I took it with me to the bathroom and locked the door.

I wrote an apology note on the window.

Dear Everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been such a nuisance. I'm so annoying and have done nothing productive with my life.

I wrote this note to tell you I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for lying to everyone. Especially you Skyllar. I have a secret. I've been Bailey this whole time and I've grown to know you easier than anyone else.

Im sorry Maddie and Joey for being a terrible sister and a terrible role model. I have done nothing for you and you have been making friends so easily ever since we moved. I've made it hard on you to grow and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for everything I've lied to you all about. Now I'm going to take this knife and say goodbye to you all.

I've had a terrible life and I've only had one real friend since I've been here and I lied to her.

I'm sorry for your loss,
Brooklyn Paige Arsement.
Aka the WaterMob.

I cut my neck with the knife and then faded to black. As I jabbed it deeper into my skin.

I was then pronounced dead on November 23rd.

-:-

This is Brooke's Final Chapter.

I'm sorry all for the ending. I don't recommend ever doing this but I'm not done just yet.

If you haven't already check out "Our New Lives". And this is where I will now write now that Brooke is dead.

Let me know if you want me to write about Joey's life.

Anyways talk to you later. Bye.

AbbyLouise