Noah| Chapter 1

So my dad decided along with his old friends that every one of their families would be moving in together so currently dad Macy and I are on a plane to Florida and Macy has fallen asleep so dad began telling me everything that he knew about the children of his friends starting with Mitch and Jess' son Dexter, then Vikk's daughter Skylar and Lachlan's daughter Robyn, next was Preston's three, Brooklyn, Joesph and Madeline and last was Rob's daughter Katherine. From what was said I believe Madeline and Macy will be friends, and Joesph, Dexter and I will be good mates.

We got picked up from the airport by Mitch and I'm guessing Dexter. "Hey biggums, how's Anna?" Mitch asked dad about my mum and then they started catching up until dad realised that I was holding a now awake Macy and we hadn't been introduced yet. "Oh yeah Mitch, this is my son Noah and my little girl Macy" we both waved and then Mitch said "Cool this is my son Dex and you'll meet the other kids when we get back so let's go." In the car I found out from Dex that all the daughters who are our age are pretty and that he has a thing for Robyn, although I had only heard about a few things from dad and Dex I had never met any of the girls so I was intrigued as to what they were all like. Mitch pulled up at the house and it was huge (I had expected it to be big but wow) we all walked into the house and Dex yelled "Mom we're home come meet Noah and Macy!" All of a sudden all the Pack and Jess had come in, the guys tackled dad in a group hug and Jess lead Dex Macy and I into the living room where all the kids were sitting watching TV. "Girls and Joey this is Noah and Macy they are Jerome's children" then as I was looking at them all Jess said "make them welcome" then she turned to me and told me "I'm going to go catch up with your dad, have fun" as she walked off, Joey and a little girl came over and Joey said "Hey I'm Joesph but just call me Joey. Over there is my sister Brooke and this is my other sister Maddie our dad is Preston" Macy spoke up very cheerfully "Hi, I'm Macy" then maddie asked her if she wanted to play so both little girls walked off to play then Joey continued "The girl with black hair is Skylar but she prefers Sky her dad is Vikk , the blonde is Robyn Lachlan's daughter and the brunette talking to Sky is Katherine or Kate she is Rob's daughter." He finally finished and each time he pointed to someone I looked but when he pointed to Katherine my heart sped up. I had to know more about her so I asked "So Joey do you have a thing for one of the girls because I know that Dex here likes Robyn?" Dexter went red when Joey replied while smirking "Nah not yet, do you even though you haven't actually talked to them yet?" "Well I can't say I have a thing for her yet cause I haven't spoken to her but Kate is gorgeous" Dexter chuckled then answered"Good luck with that from what Kate has told us Rob is really protective of her." And Joey said "Ignore him just go talk to her" pushing me towards Katherine and Skylar. Katherine smiled up at me and spoke "Hi you must be Noah I'm Katherine but please call me Kate" "Okay Kate nice to meet you" "You too" then Skylar spoke up "What am I? Chopped liver? I'm Skylar nice to meet you Noah. I'm gonna go and talk to Robyn bye." "See ya Sky" Kate giggled as Skylar got up and left. Gosh even her laugh was gorgeous and her eyes were pulling me in. I was falling hard and I had barely spoken to her. "So where abouts do you come from?" I asked her "My dad and I lived in Canada for my whole life. How about you Mr. Aceti?" "Mostly lived in New York City but I was born in England which is where my my is from." "Well sounds cool what sort of stuff do you do in your free time?" The whole time she just smiled and I loved it she is just to beautiful but I answered "A bit of a mix, I play Basketball, Soccer and I am a proud gamer just like my dad and I help him with Macy" and as soon as I said that Maddie and Macy came running up while Maddie said "Kate, Kate this is Macy she is my new friend" I just laughed at how hyper the two girls were especially considering Macy had only just woken up. As the night ended all the familes ate pizza and watch a few movies, it was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys chapter 1 for Noah and he already likes Kate (ooh la la) anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Jaz Xx