Noah| Chapter 2

Us kids and Jess were all just sitting around until Rob came downstairs and said turn on the news so Jess did and what came on shocked us all, it was a news report about Brooke, now I haven't had the chance to properly meet her but we all started worrying about her. Then Joey said "Rob, you need to call my dad he needs to see this!" "Ok Joey, I'll call him now. Mitch is with Maddie and a reporter as well." Rob walked away to call Preston and when he came back he looked relieved, "Preston said Brooke is awake and they will be coming home once the doctor clears her to leave" Joey calmed down and so did the rest of us. We all only just met but were already like a massive family, we sat there watching Maddie's interview "H-hello.. I'm Maddie, Brooke's sister and she's been my mom for my life because I never knew my mother. I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. We moved to Florida this week a-and she didn't want to move here. She had a friend who she dearly cared about her back home and wanted to stay with her because she has been depressed. Knowing she did something this severe makes me very worried. And I want my sister back." She says crying. "We hope to find more on the story later." The news lady says.
After a while the doorbell rang and Joey got up to answer it. I heard a female voice "Can I come in?" To which Joey said "Dad there is a girl at the door!"
I was really curious as to why I saw them hugging so I asked "Joey who's at the door?" When I got to the door Joey gestured to me and said "Brooke. This is Noah." She was shivering because it had gotten cold she asked Joey to let her in so both Joey and I moved and let her walk in. Everyone was looking at her and she appeared to be uncomfortable so I whispered to Joey "Dude, your sister looks uncomfortable maybe you should take her to her room." He agreed and turned to Brooke then after about one minute of whispering between the two they walked off to Brooke's room.

Hey guys so this is Noah PoV for the whole Brooke situation currently. I hope you liked it.

Jaz Xx
jazzlord15