Maddie|Chapter 1

I'm nervous. I've alway been bullied at school. Now being the new girl will be even worse. I'm Maddie. I'm only 7 years old. I'm in 1st grade, my brother and sister Brooke and Joey are really nice to me. As of right now I know one other girl in my grade. Macy, she's Noah's sister and my best friend well I hope we are best friends. Oh! I was lost in thought. I hear a knock on my door and in comes Kate. 

"Maddie? What do you want to wear to school?"

"I wanna wear a romper!"

"Alrighty you want me to pick one out?"

"Can it be blue?"

"Sure Maddie! Pick out some pretty sandals to match!"

"Alright!" I run to the corner of my new room that has a small shoe rack. I grab some skin color sandals with  a big bow on the top of it. I run back to Kate and she smiles at my choice.

"How about this romper?" She holds up a really cute teal blue romper that my mummy got me when she came back. I don't remember why or when she left but I got a romper of out it!

"It's perfect! Thanks Kate"

"Your welcome sweetie go and put it on. I'll help you do your hair however you want!"

"Alrighty" She walks out probaly to go and help Macy. I put on my romper and then slip on my cute sandals. I grab my brush and a few hair ties and bobby pins if Kate needs to use them. I sit down at Brooke's old vanity. She gave it to me when I turned 6. Kate walks back in.

"How do you want your hair Maddie?"

"Can you make a braid crown??"

"Sure!" She braids my hair and then she quickly finishes it up.

"There! Are you good to go? We have to check on Macy so I can brush out her hair."

"Okay Kate!" We go over to Macy's room that's right next to mine. I watch as she braids to pieces of Macy's hair back and pins it to the back of her head.

(Maddie's Outfit \/)

We head downstairs everyone talks while me and Macy eat some cereal

We head downstairs everyone talks while me and Macy eat some cereal. Then Lachlan drives us to school. We stop first at Brooke's high school. Then we head to my new school. 

"Alright girls Mitch will pick you up when schools over okay? Don't forget your backpacks and lunches. I will see you girls later okay?"

"Yup! Bye Lachlan" Macy says cheerfully

"Um Lachlan. I'm afraid to get bullied again"

"Does your dad know?"

"I was to afraid to tell  him"

"Well be yourself and if people don't like you for you then don't bother with them. Hang out with Macy! She's your friend. Now run along before the bell rings okay Maddie?"

"Y-y-yeah bye Lachlan" I get to my classroom and see my teacher.

"Alright class we have 2 new students we need to be warm and welcoming! Girls will you please come up here?"

"Hi! I'm Macy Aceti! I have one older brother name Noah! I love a game my brother showed me i forgot the name though. I also made an awesome new friend named Maddie!"

"H-h-hi I'm Maddie Aresment, I have 2 older s-s-siblings. T-t-they are B-brooke and J-joey. I-i-i really like to p-put together outfits a-a-and to read." I stutter. Ugh I will get bullied for sure. We have math first thing in the morning. Then after math we have morning break and a morning recess. Macy and I head out to the playground. We sit off to the side with 2 jump ropes and we are just jump roping together saying fun rhymes. 

"Hi? I'm Katie! I saw you were new and I thought we could be friends! I really like to read too! And I love to play games. It's always fun! Can I jump rope with you?" 

"Yeah!" Macy says. Katie seems like a nice girl. I hope she is. She comes back and we keep jump roping. With Macy and Katie as my friends I'm sure I'll be fine

I'm already loving it here.

I hope you guys enjoyed my very first chapter here on the account! I'm @xEm03x I am so excited to be on here! Till later!

-Em