Brooke|Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Leaving Texas and going to Florida also meeting some housemates

Brooke's POV

As we board the plane to Flordia I think this will be the chance to finally have a new start at life. I don't want it ruined again. I already lost someone close. But I would rather not think of it.

Anyways I want to get there soon. I get sick easily so at least it's only a 2 and 1/2 hour flight.

-:- At the Airport -:-

We were getting our bags from Baggage Claim. Oh I'm so glad I didn't puke. If I did I would be so embarrassed. Since we are in Florida there is a beach there that is filled with turtles. If I could find one I would keep it in memory of Michelle. I miss her so much.

We walked towards the pick up of the airport and Preston hugged a guy with Brown hair and a black and red checkered hoodie. Next to him I saw a woman and next to her I saw a boy that looked my age. He was very handsome but I would not date him.

"Mitch! It's so awesome to see you again!" My dad says with a smile on his face.

"You too! Is this your family?" He asks.

"Yeah! This is Maddie, Joey, and Brooke!" My dad says excitedly.

It must be great to have a friend as cool as my dad.

"Nice to meet you all. This is my wife Jess and my son." He says quite calmly.

"nice to meet you all as well. I've already met Preston cause I knew him before I was married to this man here." Jess says while putting a smile on her face.

Must be nice to have a mother. I've never had one. Well I did. She died when she had Maddie. That's why Maddie is always terrified. She doesn't like to hear the greatness of people and then see them die. Even though she never met mom she knew she had a good heart.

I look towards where the Entrance was and and see another girl and a man. The girl had long black hair and the man had Black hair as well but was darker skinned than her.

"Guess who's behind you!" The man says.

"VIKKY STICKY!!" My dad and Mitch yell.

They all hug eachother and I sit at the bench nearby. Don't be to Shy Brooke say hi to the girl you will be living with her it sounds like. No I can't. I'm not ready quite yet. I have to settle in.

"Hey, I'm Sky. I'm Vik's daughter." She says to me. I look at her then turn away.

"H-her name is Brooke. She is m-my sister." I hear my Sister Maddie stutter.

Maddie.. She is getting better with speaking with people. Good. Now we need to work on me.