Kate| Chapter 4

After Brooke got home Joey took her up to her room. She looked as though she hadn't met any of us before and that we were all strangers to her. I felt bad but figured if it was me in her situation I would want people to act normally around me and not pity me so I decided that tonight I would go and talk to her and hopefully with more success, become friends. After a while Joey came back downstairs so I went up to go see Brooke. "Brooke?" I say cautiously. "Who are you?" I was shocked and thought she was kidding "It's Kate!" "Kate?"
"Yeah! Do you remember me?..." she stood there awkwardly "Brooke?" She just hummed in response so I looked at her as if to repeat my question silently "No. I don't remember you. I know no one here besides my family and that man..." I asked her "The guy on the hill?" "Yes" really she doesn't remember us but she remembers a guy she met literally 10 minutes before the whole cliff thing. I was beyond frustrated. But I still want to make her feel at home here in Florida so I'll still try. Brooke asked me to tell Joey she wasn't going to come to dinner with us all so I told her I would and I left her room.

When I finished talking to Preston and Joey about what Brooke said about dinner, I looked over and saw Noah and Dex talking while every few seconds looking over at me. I smiled at them when they saw that I caught them in the act. I have to admit that I am definitely interested in Noah, there is just something about that boy that attracts my attention. I'm going to have to talk to Dex about it cause we have become good friends, better than I thought we would be.

Here is an update cause it has been a bit since the last one.
ENJOY
Jaz Xx