Noah| Chapter 5

Kate and I were outside the school holding hands just talking, waiting for Mitch to pull up. When Mitch arrived we heard a high pitched squeal "NOAH" this was the happiest and most excited my sister has ever been about anything so to keep her mood up I offered to play minecraft with her once I finished my homework. After an hour all my homework was complete so I went and told Macy I would set everything up for us. After a while playing Macy killed me so I got mad and yelled at her "MACY!" "Yeah?"
"YOU MURDERED ME!" less than a minute later Kate bursts into my room and screams "NOAH ACETI! YOU MADE YOU LITTLE SISTER CRY! YOU ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE BY ME! NOW APOLOGIZE!" Kate shouts. I simply look at my feet. I ask, "Macy? Were you really crying?" Macy replied still sniffling "Yeah I felt bad I killed you and you got mad at me!" All of a sudden I get mad at myself because I had made my little sister cry "I'm sorry Macy." I hug her and she squealed in my ear "EWWW BROTHER HUGS ARE GROSS!!" Kate laughed. Macy continued squealing "KATE HELP ME!" Kate came over and pinch my arm to make me let go of Macy "OW!" Macy giggled "Payback!" She looked at Kate and I and smiled wider then Kate grabbed my hand and said "Macy, would you like a bowl of icecream? Everyone else are downstairs already." "Oi Kate, what about me?" I said in a childish voice. Kate replied with her gorgeous smile saying "Babe I knew you would say yes so I didn't have to ask" I just smirked back at her and then Macy came running over to us and took Kate's other hand. As we went downstairs to everyone else Kate and I dropped each others hands and when we entered the kitchen Skyllar was sitting there staring at us with a face that said 'I know your secret' but I shook it off and began to enjoy my icecream with my new friends around me.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I also want to say happy easter to those of you who celebrate it even if I'm saying it late.

Jaz Xx