Maddie|Chapter 2

Brooke has been really distant lately. My daddy says it's just the stress from school. Since I've started school I've made 2 new friends. Katie and Maxy! They are both nice. Katie loves to read. While Maxy loves video games. He has an older brother named, um I forgot his name. Welp oops. We are heading to say HI! To my daddy's friends. When we get there I see LOTS of people! They do introductions and all I've picked up is the girl is Allie and the guy is Ben. When we are walking out Allie talks to me.

"Hey cutie! I'm Allie. Who are you?"

"I-I-I'm M-m-madeline b-but you can c-call m-me M-maddie!"

"Aww how cute. Oh shoot I gotta run see you later girly!" I think I like Allie she's sweet and cheerful and probaly more of a sister than Brooke has been. She won't even talk to us! She's a meanie head.

"Jerommeeeeeee" I say whining.

"Please don't whine. Yes sweetie?"

"Who exactly is Allie?"

"She's the daughter of your daddy's friends and my friends and Mitch's and etc. etc. etc."

"Okay!"

"Yeah I believe she has anxiety just like you. Also Macy. I believe she plays minecraft too!"

"REALLY? YAY!!!" Macy shouts. When we get to Perkins I get scrambled eggs and hashbrowns. My dad also said I could get a muffin. I get a chocolate chip one. It was yummy. When we get back I see all of the older kids sitting and watching TV. I hear a tad of it.

"Here we have a photo of a girl controlling water. She walks straight through it." I look towards the TV and see Brooke. I run to tell Daddy.

"DADDY COME LOOK AT THE TV!" I drag him over.

"What the heck? Is that Brooke?"

"Yes Daddy! She's on the news! She has powers!"

"Umm lemme go find her be right back sweetie" Then I'm left there with no one. I see Allie.

"ALLIE!" I shout.

"What's up girly?"

"Nothing. I'm bored"

"What do you wanna do"

"Put an outfit together for you!"

"Okay cupcake!" We head back to where she's staying. I get there and I dig through her drawers. I pull out a cream colored crop top and I grab cute denim shorts. I pair it with simple brown sandles. I think it looks good.

"There you go Allie!" I say

"Thank you girly. It looks great!"

"N-no problem!" We hug and she says.

"You better head back Maddie! Here is my skype if you ever want to talk! OKay?"

"Okay!"

"Bu-bye!" 

"Bye bye!" I walk back home with Ben because he's going to see the rest of the kids. I feel like I'm all grown up like Allie. But in reality I'm only a 6 year old with a big imagination. Well that's what my daddy says.

Allie is more of a sister to me then Brooke will be.

----------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOKE YOU GO REPLACED! JEEZ!

Till then mai rocks,
~Em