~Chapter 1: Research~

"You are the tutor. You do it." I say, trying my best to convince Jungkook to do my homework. Jungkook is my tutor. He is probably the worst tutor ever. He wouldn't do my homework. "I am a tutor! I teach you! I don't do your homework!" Jungkook shouted at me. I still didn't know that tutors only teach, not do your homework. That was how dumb I was, back then. "Whatever! It's printed homework! The teachers won't know whether I did or not, so do my homework!" I shout at Jungkook.

Hi, Im Sung Yujin. Rich, a Rebel and technically a bad girl. My parents are out, abroad, doing their job. So that means Im alone in this huge house. I have no problem with it, it's cool. But for now, Jungkook will be here everyday.

"Just for today, Yujin. Just today." Jungkook says as I hand him my mini Mac. Mini Mac is what I call my laptop.

We finished printing my research about one extinct animal. When I looked at Jungkook, he gave me an eye roll. He gave me a pouty, "No 'thank you'?"

"Arasso... Kamsahamnida, Jungkook. Happy?" I said to get rid of his annoying attitude. He pouted for a while and then gave me an aegyo smile and said, "Yes."

"Oh. You can leave now." I said as I read the research Jungkook. I heard him say, "Finally."

"Im sorry, what?" I say, while he was probably thinking of what he has done.

"Uhh. I said bye?"

"A likely story... Because of lying, You need to clean the table." I point at the table filled with junk.

He looked at it with a disgusted face. "Yah! Do it now!" I shout, causing him to flinch.

"Y-yeh, noona..."

He finished after 30 minutes, which is impressive because I wouldn't do it.

"Anyoung, Jungkook." I say as he exits the house without saying anything.

~~~

I jump on my bed, relieved. The day has ended, Jungkook did my homework. I was contented. I fell fast asleep.

~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned while waking up. It was 8:35, I am always late for school. So, no big deal.

I arrived at school at roughly 9:00. I enter the classroom with no shame. I even entered with a smile. The class giggled. Except for Mrs. Kang.

"Sujin, this the 3rd time in a row. When are you gonna be early?" Mrs. Kang asks.

"I dunno. Never?" I answer, and the class laughs.

"Detention after class, please."

"No thank you." I answer with a smile and she responded with an eyeroll.

"Im serious." She says sounding more stern.

"Im not." You see, Im very funny. I think. "Just take a seat." She points to my seat.

I sit beside Jungkook. "So, what's the lesson, Mr. Tutor." I say.

He did a face palm. Problem, kiddo?

~~~

Class finished and I entered the detention room. But something was different. I was not alone.

A/N

For my old readers,

I changed this chapter the most. I just added and deleted words in the other chapters. Feel free to re read if you want...