~Chapter 14:Mrs.Kim~

After school, I decided to go to V and apologize. Jungkook agreed and he decided to pick me up. I had to convince Jungkook a lot.

I knocked on V's door. When the door opened, I saw V's mom. "Anyong Haseyo, I am Yujin-" I was interrupted by Mrs. Kim saying, "Ahhh... Is this the Yujin V was talking about? He really likes you." I nodded my head, confused. "Anyways, what do you need?" Mrs. Kim asked. "May I please speak to your son." I said. "Ahh... Okay. I'll give you 2 some privacy... Yah!!! V, Yujin's here!!!" She squealed. V appeared behind her and then she left.

"What do you want?" V said angrily. "W-well. I just wanted to apolo-" He interrupted me by cupping his hands on my cheeks. He stared into my soul, I-I meant he stared deeply into my eyes.
Little by little, he inches towards my lips.

He kissed me. His lips pressed against mine and I was just standing there in shock.
"Yujin, Im here!" Jungkook said as he just entered. He was as shocked as I am. He just stayed there. V pulled away and left. Jungkook was walking away and I ran after him. "

"Jungkook!!! Wait!!! Its not what you think!" I shouted. We went in the car and he said, "What do you mean its not what I think? I saw you kissing your 'friend' V" Its true, some parts of it. V kissed me. I just stayed silent. He got out of the car. I looked around and this was not my home. "J-jungkook, this is not my place... " I nervously said. He ignored me, I pushed him and shouted, "Yah!!! Jungkook this is not my place!!!" He then pushed me and I fell on my bum. He then carried me upside down. "Yahh!!! Jungkook!!" I shouted hitting his thighs. I saw his lips slightly curling into a smile. His smile just made my day.